BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Carissa L.
Delanson, NY
This is a really good face mask for the price, it's definitely a cheaper brand but it's awesome! I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin as soon as I rinse it off my face. I definitely would buy this again!
Katy C.
Decatur
If you want your face to feel soft and smooth all the time I recommend this mask for sure! Has an odd smell but it’s not a bad smell. The texture is amazing and it is great for calming your skin during acne flare ups.
Rachel K.
For its price, it’s a really good mask. I got 10 uses out of this tube, and for like 3-4$ is an amazing deal. It left my slin feeling softer and generally smoother the next day. while not the very best mask I’ve ever used, it certainly ranks pretty high.
Trish H.
Renton, WA
I've been using this mask for a while and I really like it! I have dry skin so I don't leave this on for a full ten minutes; I leave it on just until dry to the touch, but not cracking, or else my face feels really tight and dry. I use it once a week when my skin feels congested, and my face feels smoother and matte afterwards! I follow up with a hydrating moisturizer and my skin looks amazing! I apply with my fingers and it easily washes off with lukewarm water. The scent is not my favorite, but the mask itself works great and is inexpensive!
Julia G.
califon
I️ love this mask because it makes my skin feel more hydrated after using it and it is a mask that lasts a long time for multiple uses. The tube the mask comes in is nice and easy to store and the mask is a great price for the use you can get out of it.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These remind me of sleepovers in middle school! This face mask is the bomb! A good avocado clay face mask helps pull out the antioxidants in your skin too. You can snag this at a CVS or Walmart pretty much anywhere.
Bella M.
I thought this mask was very refreshing and nice it definitely clean my skin and it helped me I am a first-time user of this I also think it does have nice pack pitching I thought it was gentle and maybe if people made this a peel off mask that be nice
Saille N.
Washougal, WA
Who doesn’t love putting mud on their skin? I really wanted to love this, and have fond memories of similar products from my youth. However, this was way too drying for my mature skin. I’m passing on to my daughter.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
This definitely a good mask. My only dislike about this product is that it leaves a white/green residue on your skin even after a 2nd rinse. It is a great product with an affordable price. Leaves my skin very soft .
Yark i.
Newark
I like this mask because it feels so refreshing on your face and after you take it off.👍the only thing is I don't really know if it really shows any physical change to my face/pores.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.