BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather O.
This product is wonderful and fabulous
It’s a little harsh on my skin but the outcome is well worth it
The packaging is nice
Repeat user again and again and again
Let people with sensitive skin know to keep it on for a shorter length of time
Andrea M.
Freeman brands are actually a really great value alternative than more expensive face masks and you can buy them basically anywhere! I really liked this one because it smelled great and also did it's job!
Yasmine N.
i love this!! it makes my skin smoother and softer! also the price isn't bad at all -- totally affordable! i've only tried the avocado and clay mask one but i will definitely buy the other ones as well :-)
Krystal L.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone with sensitive skin this mask seems to calm my flare ups and leave me with even,soft skin.It applies evenly to skin and there is hardly any scent which I appreciate.This is one of my go to mask.
Esmeralda S.
This is an okay mask, it didn't do anything amazing to my skin. It did make my skin feel really soft. What I also liked about it was that it didn't make my face feel stiff while it was drying which is something I dislike about others masks.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I have a love and hate relationship with this mask. It smells amazing and it's very easy to apply too. The downside is that I feel like it doesn't really do anything to my skin I never notice any difference
Dajah S.
Atlantic City, NJ
Great mask for the price. Good thick consistency. I would like to try more masks in their line.  This one is good for normal to oily skin. Could be a nice spot treatment for acne or oily zones on your face.
Justina T.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is my regular, at least once a week, mask that is my go to when I need to get rid of dull skin or clear up a break out. I always feel fresh and energized after using it and it's a staple at my house.
Ericka C.
I absolutely love facial cleansers & mask and this one is wonderful. After using it, your skin is extremely soft and bright. Like a new glow. I love it and recommend it. Its kind of messy but that's okay.
Kristy H.
Great mask. Smells good. Feels great on my skin . Makes me feel like I have a whole new face when washed off. I like to leave on while I shower cause heat opens up pours more . I would totally buy again !!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?