BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joyce S.
brooklyn
Rating this three stars because this mask did feel like it cleaned my skin but it was very harsh. I purchased it at CVS and for three dollars I had very low expectations. It left my skin bright red so I wouldn’t recommend but my pimples dried up.
Christine T.
Celebration, FL
This was a nice masque for a weekly deep clean of the face. It had oatmeal for a little scrubbing but dried nicely. It was a bit harsh on my senstitive skin so not for frequent use! I purchased at Walgreens. Overall okay product, but not a go to.
Patricia M.
Weslaco , TX
I really love this face mask! It leaves my skin really refreshed and smooth, I purchased it at Walmart. It is a little harsh at first but after you remove it it definitely does the job. I would buy it again
Lexi S.
caledonia
It keeps the skin smooth and refreshed! It's especially nice that it is a wash away mask and not a peel one, which can irritate my sensitive skin. Great for dry/combo/sensitive skin. And the price is great!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
I love this mask. You can get this at nearly any drug store and it’s so worth the $4! This helps with my oily skin and my breakouts. It doesn’t dry my skin out and makes my skin so soft afterwards. I love this!
Avi S.
This is a good mask for the price. My skin felt nice and clean afterwards, the only negative thing I would say about this product is that it leaves my skin a little dry after so I have to apply moisturizer.
nikolaus K.
williamstown
This mask stared my face treatment addiction! It is an amazing and cheap mask that I will recommend to people will oily skin! I love the way it goes on and dries down into your face! It worked wonders on me.
Kristen T.
Yorktown, VA
Everyone else is really hyped up about this product but I️ just don’t see why. I️ don’t really see any results from using this other than my fave feels softer after using. Didn’t clear any acne or anything.
Karen S.
This leaves my face clean and fresh. Minimizes pores, but it can dry out your skin. So you'll definitely need a moisturizer. Only use once every so often. Was recommended by this when I use to work at ulta.
Cathryn M.
 Goes on smooth, washes away clean, and leave skin looking radiant. This is an affordable facemask that comes with plenty of product in the tube, it definitely does not disappoint. It is pretty gentle, so it is suitable for sensitive skin. A nice treat when you need a little pick me up.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.