BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lorrielle A.
palmerston north
Yassssss this is the best face mask! Ugh I love this so much.. I feel like hulk when i wear it hahah but it makes my face feel so nice! Love this! I made my brother try it out too because I loved it so much :)
Caroline K.
I received this product as a gift from a family member and was very excited to try it. It definitely exfoliates your skin with the oats and it has an amazing scent. It's very very simple to use. I would highly recommend the Freeman Beauty masks.
Mia E.
Fairview Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand!! There's such a HUGE variety. So many options!! Also, the face masks packages come in so many different colors, so appealing! Lol. You can find these masks at Walmart, Ulta, etc.
jazmin 🌹.
Alhambra, CA
I cannot get enough of this mask!! It leaves your skin super smooth and supple. It’s a great weekly mask, and it smells wonderful too. The color makes for a great photo as well! This is a steal for its price!
Aubrey G.
Coos Bay
It's a pretty good mask. It's very cooling and feels good on the skin. However, I don't see much of a difference when I use it. The packaging is very nice and it smells lovely. I wouldn't buy it again, though.
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love that this gets the freshness of a deep clean without drying out my skin. My skin is dry and prone to the occasional breakout. This is a nice pick me up for my skin and the fragrance is fairly pleasant.
Alma R.
Castroville
l absolutely love this face mask it smells so good It applies very well on the skin It’s very gentle on the skin lt’s good for all skin types I have used it previously l just repurchased another one because l really do love how it leaves my skin
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this clay mask. I would love to try more from the brand. This one really gets in my pores and deep cleanses them. Plus very affordable easy to find almost anywhere. Highly recommend this wonderful product.
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
I really like most of the Freeman face masks. This particular one made my skin feel awake and look brighter. They’re great quality and easily accessible! I would recommend using a light moisturizer afterwards!
Joyce S.
brooklyn
Rating this three stars because this mask did feel like it cleaned my skin but it was very harsh. I purchased it at CVS and for three dollars I had very low expectations. It left my skin bright red so I wouldn’t recommend but my pimples dried up.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?