BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I love this brand of products. This one was the only product from the brand that I did not like I don't know if I'm sensitive but I felt like this clay mask was burning my face . Especially around the eye area.
لميسة  .
queens
My favorite mask. I like the color of the mask which is green and makes me feel like I’m doing a good thing by Using green products . It’s absolutely fantastic it deeply clears skin and I always use it every week.
Kimberly B.
Bakersfield, CA
LOVE! This is my go to mask from Freeman. It is the best for my skin! I have oily, acne prone sensitive skin & its the best thing on earth! It is very gentile on my skin, it always makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, smooth & calms down my breakouts. wonderful mask!
Britnee J.
I purchased this mask from my local Ilya beauty store! One great thing is that there really not that expensive and they last a very long time! They always and I mean always leave your skin feeling better after its off . I give this mask a five star!
Gine A.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE THIS MASK! You can't go wrong with a $4 mask that does about the same as a $50 mask. I've repurchased this over and over. Sooooooo amazing, cleans out your skin without it leaving your skin parched. I've recommended to almost everyone I know.
Kaitlyn W.
I absolutely love this mask! I live by it I swear it keeps my skin feeling so fresh and smooth without being dried out! I highly recommend this to anyone. I even made my boyfriend try it. He was also impressed.
Armando B.
Coachella, CA
It cleaned my skin from the inside out and left my skin so smooth. Also noticed my skin was less red and irritated. My acne shrunk the next morning and my makeup applied so well. I highly recommend this product
Alma R.
Castroville
l absolutely love this face mask it smells so good It applies very well on the skin It’s very gentle on the skin lt’s good for all skin types I have used it previously l just repurchased another one because l really do love how it leaves my skin
Jasmine B.
BEST MASK EVER!!!! Gives your face a great smooth feeling. Helps get rid of acne in days, keep skin flawless. Buy it today!!!!! You'll find it at any store that has a makeup section. They have so many products
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love that this gets the freshness of a deep clean without drying out my skin. My skin is dry and prone to the occasional breakout. This is a nice pick me up for my skin and the fragrance is fairly pleasant.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?