BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Dani W.
This mask is my ride or die! I put it on, let it do it's thing, rinse it off then wash my face and my pimples are so much smaller and my face is so soft! It helps with the blackheads on my nose without having to peel it off like other mask. I love it!
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
I have pretty much all of these facial mask & I love every one of them. They all smell great & feel even better on my skin. They are gentle on my skin & I see you progress on my skin. These are a must in skin care.
kaitlyn m.
Puyallup
One of my go to masks, clean out my poors a little bit. Makes my skin very smooth! I bought it at Walmart in Piyallup Washington. It did meet my expectations. It has nice packaging, wish it came in a box so people didn't squeeze them out at the store.
Ashley S.
Canton, MS
Holy Grail for acne in preventing and getting rid of it, FAST!!! I use this at the first sign of my chest and face acne and it is gone and dried up by yesterday. And don’t worry, I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry it out.
Kelsey M.
Saint Louis, MO
Great face mask for the value! The tube lasts quite a long time. I use it one a week to once every two weeks depending on how my skin is that week! I really enjoy every product that I’ve tried from this company
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
This mask has been around forever! I remember in middle school using this from my mom..it is great for moisture and decreased redness! Best part is it’s under $10 and will always be around, what do you have to loose?
Kimberly B.
Bakersfield, CA
LOVE! This is my go to mask from Freeman. It is the best for my skin! I have oily, acne prone sensitive skin & its the best thing on earth! It is very gentile on my skin, it always makes my skin feel refreshed, soft, smooth & calms down my breakouts. wonderful mask!
phoenix a.
Princeton, NJ
this used to work extremely well for me though i repurchased recently and when i used it it burned my skin and left a red mark on my cheek. it was probably a factory error but has made me hesitant to repurchase.
Sierra V.
Madras, OR
Absolutely my Tom fave out of all. It's a soft product on your skin feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean afterwards. Smells really good, I would recommend buying it makes a great face mask
Bethany A.
Chelsea, OK
Soooo soothing and beautiful on my skin. I use it pretty much all the time when I want to feel balanced and moisturized. Leaves my skin feeling soft. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would buy it again.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.