BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Sarah M.
Ankeny
I was not a fan of this face mask. I was expecting a lot more from this company because I have used other face masks and was in love with them. This face mask smelled very strange and was harsh on my not-sensitive skin. I would not recommend to others.
Ace M.
I love this clay mask! I use this every week to make my face smooth and to make my pores smaller. It does the job! It’s really affordable too. I am currently running out but I would definitely purchase this product again.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
I absolutely love this mask! It helps make my face feel so soft and look so healthy! It helps diminish the look of wrinkles while absorbing all of the pore clogging oil on my face! Conveniently packaged and easy to use!
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I've been using this mask since I was 18 and I still love it. I use it in my T zone and under eye area and I use the grenade peel off mask in all of the other areas (once a month). Leaves my face feeling silky smooth.
Reyna C.
Inexpensive facial mask that leaves my face feeling soft and looking bright. Its pretty gentle I didn’t have any irritation or problems with this mask.I would recommend giving this facial product a try for under 6 bucks you can’t go wrong with this brand.
Mia C.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this facemark. I have a bottle of it in my bathroom now. It's affordable and effective. It will dry your skin out if you over use it, but it really clears out your pores. I can't imagine not using this product.
K.L.A
It was really good for my skin. I felt really refreshed and hydrated. This also brightened my face afterwards. I loved the smell of this product. Although it was my first time using it I would definitely use it again.
Grace K.
When ever my pores are open or just feel dirty, I always use this mask. It closes my pores and makes my skin look and feel wonderful. So refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and I wouldn't change anything about it.
Ada W.
I love Freeman Masks and this one was no different. It's a simple clay mask but I don't feel it is too drying for my skin. It can help acne go down too. Sometimes I'll dot it on a zit and sleep with it at night. (This goes for most clay masks though).
Angela P.
Yes yes yes ! I have huge pores just on my nose and after I cleanse and exfoliate, 3 times a week I out this mask on my nose and I have seen an improvement in the size of my pores! It makes my nose feel so smooth and clean :) I really recommend this mask!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.