BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Tia M.
The product made my face feel smooth, and cool. It was a good product for a younger person. Being a 46-year old woman with children, I have more of a need for pore cleansing and tightening of the skin in my face. I will continue to buy other Freeman products.
Stephany L.
Freeman masks OMG the price-cuality is amazing this one in particular is excelent for my oily skin i feel so good after cleaning my face, my only complain is that it smell a little bit of vomit. I bought it online at ulta.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This was an okay mask. I didn’t feel that it helped a whole lot but if it did it was very slow to show results. It’s fine for being at such a low price but if you need serious help like myself, invest in a prestige mask.
Ace M.
I love this clay mask! I use this every week to make my face smooth and to make my pores smaller. It does the job! It’s really affordable too. I am currently running out but I would definitely purchase this product again.
Madi N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This mask made my skin so smooth and soft. It was as if I had just gotten a facial. The packaging is not my favorite, its very messy but you get lots of uses out of one tube of it which is good since its inexpensive
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
I love these clay masks and they are my favorite because they are super affordable and easily available in a local drug store or ulta.... so many different varieties for this brand I have tried 80% of them and I'm in love
Courtney C.
I love using this mask. It instantly makes it feel smoother, and even clears some of the black heads and acne from my face. Unisex products really exist!!! I use this with my boyfriend all the time for a nice date night
Catherine P.
I love Freeman masks. For the price, they are awesome. The avocado clay and the cucumber peel ones are my favorite. My skin never has that tight, dry feeling after using them and just feels like I got a super deep clean!
Kenzie C.
Very nice mask!! Smells really good and helped my skin a lot. Had to moisturize a lot after. First time using this mask specifically. Overall very satisfying. I would probably recommend this to my friends with oily skin
Sarah M.
Ankeny
I was not a fan of this face mask. I was expecting a lot more from this company because I have used other face masks and was in love with them. This face mask smelled very strange and was harsh on my not-sensitive skin. I would not recommend to others.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.