BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Mia C.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this facemark. I have a bottle of it in my bathroom now. It's affordable and effective. It will dry your skin out if you over use it, but it really clears out your pores. I can't imagine not using this product.
Ada W.
I love Freeman Masks and this one was no different. It's a simple clay mask but I don't feel it is too drying for my skin. It can help acne go down too. Sometimes I'll dot it on a zit and sleep with it at night. (This goes for most clay masks though).
Grace K.
When ever my pores are open or just feel dirty, I always use this mask. It closes my pores and makes my skin look and feel wonderful. So refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and I wouldn't change anything about it.
Phedra J.
Everett, MA
This always left my skin feeling soft after, but I feel like I need something more for my blemishes. I got this from CVS for a few dollars on a whim when I was trying to give new products a try. I would buy this again.
lauren l.
Camarillo, CA
This was a greta product! The price is such a steal and I would totally recommend buying it. my face felt fresh and so smooth after using it. I would totally tell a friend to buy this since the price is so inexpensive.
Angela P.
Yes yes yes ! I have huge pores just on my nose and after I cleanse and exfoliate, 3 times a week I out this mask on my nose and I have seen an improvement in the size of my pores! It makes my nose feel so smooth and clean :) I really recommend this mask!
Reyna C.
Inexpensive facial mask that leaves my face feeling soft and looking bright. Its pretty gentle I didn’t have any irritation or problems with this mask.I would recommend giving this facial product a try for under 6 bucks you can’t go wrong with this brand.
Cheyenne M.
Easley
This product worked really well. I have really oily skin and this product didn't seem to make my skin any worse. I believe this product is a good value, I used it 1-2 times a week and it lasted about 3 months for me.
Lauren M.
Oviedo
Freeman is a great brand for cheap, effective face masks. I bought this particular mask from Ulta, I have about 4 of their masks total. The results aren’t ~magical~ but if you’re looking for a high quality face mask at a great price point, buy this one!
Cassie F.
Shelbyville, KY
Amazing product! Clears my pores out and makes my skin so smooth. Dries up any oil sitting on my face! A must have in your face mask cabinet! Definitely compares to many high end face masks! Very affordable as well!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?