BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Luiza P.
Las Vegas
The clay mask is one of the better masks I’ve used. It has a nice smell and a good texture to use. I use this mask almost weekly because it seems to always shrink my pores and acne marks. This is one of my favorite products to treat my skin.
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
This product from Freeman Beauty has helped my acne and has cleared up my skin very quickly! I have struggled with acne for about 2 1/2 years, trial and error with different products, but nothing was REALLY helping my skin. After about a month or two of using this mask every two to three days, my acne was gone!!! I love it!!!
Laura R.
Athens
Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal WOW! This mask me always want to wash my face! It’s cooling and so refreshing. Every time I used it over the past few months I’ve been so pleased with it. It’s so effective at removing dead skin and oil. Would buy this again.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
This mask was ok for purchasing at Dollar General. It was my first time using it. I didn’t see any amazing results from it yet I didn’t have any bad effects either. I don’t think I would repurchase it once it is gone but I will use it up.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
This stuff is amassing! Absolutely my favorite face mask company. This was incredibly cooling and soothing! At home spa day? This is perfect! Relax in the tub with this mask and you’ll feel like you’re in a spa (without the price tag)!
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
i like it but i don’t notice a huge difference in my acne. i like the tube, it makes it easy to use. it makes my skin feel smooth and clean. i like how it’s assessable to buy at multiple stores. i wish it was more effective/powerful.
Isis S.
I love how relaxed it actually makes you feel. It not only makes my skin very smooth and tones down my acne, but it also helps calm down my oily skin. I truely feels like it cleans and relaxes my skin. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓈 ♡.
Martinsburg, WV
This mask is great for a girls night. I always buy these because they are affordable and you can get 20+ used out of the bottle. Overall the mask does a great job making my skin feel refreshed and pampered and it’s for a great price!
Jasmine H.
smyrna
This product keeps my skin soft and hydrated! I also enjoy the smell of it and the color makes it more fun to use. I found it to be pretty cheap at Walmart maybe under $10. I would definitely buy it again! Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask, 6 fl oz
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
This is by far the best mask I have ever used. It cleared up my skin and maintains that it has a moisture and texture that I love. I’m glad of that Freeman can make this mask because it honestly has changed my skin for the better
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?