BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
For the price, this mask isn’t too bad but it did not do my sensitive skin justice. Although there was great ingredients in this mask, i couldn’t leave it on too long or it was irritate my skin and my face would start to itch
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Bought this mask on a whim at the store and totally fell in love with it! I have already purchased another one too! I have sensitive skin so I leave it in a little less than what it says! Seriously in love with this product!
Kaitlin F.
This is one of my favorite face masks ever! And it is super super affordable! $4 for a whole tube!! It makes my skin feel so soft and radiant. When I use it I can not stop feeling my face! I definitely recommend this product!
Melissa B.
Hampton Falls, Nh
Skin feels amazingly clean and clear. I use this once per week to keep my skin happy and healthy. The packaging is way to use. I purchased this at Wal mart. I am a first time user of this particular product but not new to the brand. I would suggest this to anyone.
Solymar H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Very amazing! I love this. I just recently got it and so happy about it! It makes your face feel great! It feels very nice and it’s very easy to apply. I definitely recommend it and I will definitely be purchasing it again!!
Briaunna G.
Loved this creamy feeling product! I've tried it once from a friend who recommended it and it was nice to use. It was a very smooth feeling. I never really got into a routine with it but thought it was a good product to use.
Emilie K.
Its a fun mask for a spa night in and leaves the skin smooth and nice. I would say that it's a good value for the money, though it's a tad drying. The scent is really nice. I think it's best when I put a facial oil on first though- I prefer that to the mask alone.
Arianne F.
Fresno
I love face masks and this is definitely top faves! I love purchasing freeman masks! Always leave my skin feeling new and rejuvenated. I can always count on this as my go to and for that I definitely recommend this product!
Ashley W.
I love this. Makes my skin feel so good afterwards. It's mild. Good feeling on skin. Bought a Walmart. Smell isn't bad. Good value for the price. Works pretty well in my opinion. I would probably buy it again if I ran out.
Julianne P.
West Babylon, NY
This product was ok. These masks are at a good price point but I find them to be very stripping. They leave my skin a bit too dry and irritated. I believe I purchased mine at bed, bath and beyond. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?