BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Rachel M.
Glendale, NY
Very good i like how it makes my skin clear and soft it was worth the price.  I would buy it again.  It's not too expensive. But i find with all products if you stop using it your face gets worse. Very gentle.
diana h.
I loveeeeee this mask so much. Whenever I think my skin needs a bit of a pick me up, I always reach for this. The avocado & oatmeal is a great combo for sensitive skin like mine seeing though I never have to worry about breaking out when I use this. This product also last for a long time since a little goes a long way.
Adissa B.
Denver
After a long day I like to treat myself to a face mask and relax, and though I like this mask (because of its scent and such) it doesn’t really benefit my skin a whole lot, it’s drying and just sucks up all the moisture in me.
Calista D.
Ocala , FL
This Avocado Freeman mask irritates my skin beyond belief! It caused my skin to turn red and flake for dayssss following my use of this product. I’ve honestly never had another reaction similar to this one so I don’t know why it occurred.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
This mask is #1 for sunburned or wind burned skin. Anytime my face is overexposed to the elements. I use this mask. I’ll go from bright red tomato sunburn, use this mask, and the next morning it is much less red and irritated!
Martha R.
Talent , OR
This product makes my skin look amazing after use and doesn't itch or irritate my skin whatsover , I do however wish the rinsing off process was a lot easier but other than that can't complain cause it made my skin look great.
Jenica W.
Brooklyn, NY
Me and my husband love this face mask. He loves the way it makes his skin feel baby soft as he says. This is very gentle on the skin and perfect for the price. I purchased mine at rite aid. And I would definitely buy this again
Bella L.
Arcadia, CA
This product is leaves your feeling smooth and refreshed. It's a great deal for the price. I used it for the first time recently after my sister recommended it to me. The packaging is simple and cute. I would buy this again.
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
For the price, this mask isn’t too bad but it did not do my sensitive skin justice. Although there was great ingredients in this mask, i couldn’t leave it on too long or it was irritate my skin and my face would start to itch
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Bought this mask on a whim at the store and totally fell in love with it! I have already purchased another one too! I have sensitive skin so I leave it in a little less than what it says! Seriously in love with this product!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?