BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
This has been my go to mask since i was a teenager. Who could ever hate this mask?? It's the green mask you see women wear in movies! And it leaves your skin so silky smooth. I don't think I will ever stop using this weekly mask ever!
Hannah T.
Chatsworth , CA
Love Love Love! I have been using this mask for years and every time I feel like I am having a mini spa day. It leaves my pores tight and my face glowing. They sell this almost everywhere: walmart, ulta, etc. I highly recommend it!
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
I bought this because I was looking to do a facial mask but local store didn't have too many options. I'm glad I did! I love the way my face feels after using this mask. The smell isn't the greatest but it's a good product overall.
Annette R.
This is the a brand that has been around for many years and is my most trusted. I love the fact that it comes in a tube. I can get several uses for a reasonable price. It feels great and tightens pores. I use it atleast once a month.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I like all of Freeman’s beauty face mask and I would definitely recommend to other. I love that Freeman’s beauty face mask unclogs my pores and clears my face . I also love how after every wash it always leaves my face move and soft
Maya G.
Very great mask! It does an amazing job and definitely does what it says it will! I recommend! It met my expectations greatly, for sure. Not too gentle, but not harsh in the slightest. Very effective! I’d definitely buy again.
Cedra C.
I use this mask at least twice a week, usually during the middle. It cleans my face of impurities and takes out the extra oil. It's not to harsh and doesn't actually dry it out. I love the smell and a little bit of product goes a long way
Jennifer O.
Wallingford
My favorite mask! I always have a bottle of this in my cabinet. It leaves me feeling refreshed and clean, and clears up any skin issues I have. While it can be harsh on dry skin, it never feels as though it is actually drying me out.
Amanda H.
This leaves your skin so soft and smooth after washing it off. It’s one of my favorite masks after a long day of wearing makeup. It’s nice and refreshing. Not sure if it does anything else besides smooth my skin, but that’s really enough for me!
Briana N.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Love how it makes your skin feels afterwards. Leaves it nice and smooth. I feel so refreshed after using the mask. I could rub my face all day after using this product. I have sensitive skin and this product didn’t make me break out.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?