BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Chantel G.
Americus , GA
This is one of my fave mask to use, I try to get one in every week. So this one having such an affordable price helps. It leaves your skin smooth and refreshed! I don’t like how it can separate some so if they fix that they will have an A+
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Use this once a week I love love love this stuff. It’s so smooth, and when it dries it feels like it’s tightening my skin but also nourishing it as well. It is my top mask from this brand. If they could make this into a peel off mask I’m sold!
Casara B.
Union, WV
It has a good smell and a good feel to it. It's gentle on skin until you have to scrub it off. I bought mine at Walmart. It dried my skin out so I switched to a different skin care product. I wouldn't buy it again, at least not for myself.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I’ve been using this mask for a couple of years and it’s a holy grail. It makes my skin softer and smoother and relaxes me. When it dries, it makes your face tight which is my favorite part of the mask. To top it all off, it’s inexpensive.
Nadia C.
Corona, CA
This mask was such a great use and I really hope to get it again soon. It wasn't pricey at all. Freeman products are very good quality for a good price. This was also a very effective mask and I would definitely recommend this to other!
Kendra H.
This product is amazing for dry skin! It really helped with my dry patches and helped hydrate it. My skin always feels super clean and refreshed after using it. It also helps with breakouts. It isn’t a messy mask, it spreads easily and dries pretty fast.
Brandi N.
prestonsburg
the mask made my skin feel very clean. i normally have an oily skin and it took care of it. highly recommend! very gentle on my face, unlike others that are harsher. the mask was highly effective and i would recommend it to anyone!
Nadia M.
It's hard to get the stuff at the end of the bottle. It's was easy to apply and my daughter enjoyed it. It was affordable. It got the job done and will buy it again. I bought it my local  Walmart. This product is assembly to buy anywhere.
Francesca H.
Great for exfoliating and moisturizing leaving you with a perfect base for applying make up! With its low price point and high quality ingredients I would definitely purchase again and would recommend to someone with normal to dry skin.
Veronika S.
I think that this is a good product overall, my only concern was that it doesn't have the safest ingredients. I have used it a few times already and it does make my face feel smooth and it doesn't smell bad like some masks do either. I think I probably would recommend this to others though because it is fairly effective.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?