BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Kathryn C.
Germantown, TN
Decent super inexpensive mask. Doesn’t do amazing things for my skin but does make it softer and improves the look a little. Nice if you want to do a mask while doing a relaxing bath or something. On the thick side but overall easy and stays put.
Rosemary D.
Johnston, RI
Can I 5-Star this more then once? This mask is a life changing. It's gentle on the skin and leaves your skin smooth and refreshed after use. I've purchased this product going on 10 years now and it's what I reach for most when in need of a mask.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
This product didn't really work for me. It had a nice cooling sensation that made it nice to put on but my skin didn't clear up at all it made my acne worst. I think this product is not for people with really sensitive skin but other than that I still like the company for their other mask
Courtney G.
Hoover
The mask feels good going on my face. However i do not see any results. My face looks exactly the same. A little bit of the product goes a long way, so you don’t have to use a lot to cover your face. I will not be purchasing again. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
As one of the very first face masks I've ever purchased, this specific one made me fall in love. I use this mask all the time, it is definitely effective. It smells amazing, makes my skin much softer, and it seems so much healthier afterwards.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
I love this clay mask it is so easy to use and feels amazing once I put it on! I can feel my face getting cool and feeling tighter meaning the mask is working I love it I have been using it for 2 years and my face is always looking fresh and clean!
Britney S.
Works really well and gets everything off! It really brightens the skin and gets rid of any blemishes. The bottle is relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. For a drugstore product, I would definitely recommend and plan on repurchasing.
Mari D.
This mask is great for what you pay. It dries without causing your skin to itch and always leaves it feeling baby smooth after. I picked it up at target and got it for pretty cheap.
It’s my go to mask when I’m wanting something quick and easy
Zoren T.
Conway, AR
I saw this product line at Walmart one day while looking for a black head peel off mask. Thought maybe I should give it a try and when I did I actually liked it. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. It looks soft too. Im going back for the rest.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Use this once a week I love love love this stuff. It’s so smooth, and when it dries it feels like it’s tightening my skin but also nourishing it as well. It is my top mask from this brand. If they could make this into a peel off mask I’m sold!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.