BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mask is gentle and great for regular day to day skin care. It has clay to withdrawal and extract impurities within the skin by penetrating your pours and bringing them to the surface. If you have dry skin use 2-3 times a week-the clay may dryout skin
Jacqueline H.
Madison, Indiana
My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this mask. The texture is nice. The scent is amazing. Would recommend if you just want a nice clean feeling, I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin as far as tightening, moisturizing or wrinkle repair
Raena P.
Dexter, MO
I liked the way this kept my skin feeling after I used this. You can either wash it off or let it dry and become a peel. I did one on myself and my daughter as a mini spa night for us, she loved doing that. It is less expensive than your other facial masks.
Brittany M.
I absolutely Love the smell and the feeling that this mask provides to my skin. It feels calming and soothing to my sensitive skin. I love knowing that avocado and oatmeal are providing my skin with soothing properties. My skin feels very soft after this mask.
Sehrish K.
I like this mask for when my skin needs a pick me up! It really hydrates and refreshes the skin! I've repurchased this mask multiple times and I keep going back to it! This brand has many different kinds of masks, each of which I would highly recommend!
Danielle C.
Worked really great to reduce some of my redness. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean after every use. You are really getting a great product for the price (very affordable!). I've only purchased it once, but would definitely repurchase again.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
Very good for closing your pores, tightening and softening the skin. Use once a week for great results. The packaging is informative and pretty to look at. I bought mine at five and below, but you can also by it at Walmart. I would recommend to others!
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I haven't tried this product in years.  I used this product while I was in middle school and high school, it was very relaxing and soothing for my teenage acne prone skin.  The mask was great for weekly use!  I think I will go out and buy another one for old times sake!
Amber💋 Z.
They have fun colors ! I have maybe three of them with all really cool colors! The only thing I think they feel like any other regular mask that you put on your face! I would totally recommend to you for fun with your girls or just to relax while bathing
Stephanie O.
This freeman beauty avacado clay mask is amazing . I bought it in my local Walmart for an affordable price about 3$ less than 4$ which is great. It leaves my skin feeling clean and very soft and I would definitely recommend to anyone who's on a budget !
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.