BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Kelsey R.
Tyler
Absolutely love this brand and this product! I use this 1-2 a week, and I love the way my skin feels afterwards. Super gentle on the skin and smells amazing. Non expensive and you can get it at ulta. I will be repurchasing.  Love everything about this product!
Jordan T.
Love this product, it dries down relatively fast and it also is moisturizing and smooths out my skin, so it's definitely effective. It met my expectations completely, the only thing I disliked about it is, sometimes it leaves my skin looking a bit ashy, hence the four stars. Other than that I think it's a great product and I try to use it once a week or so.
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
The avocado mask is exceptional. It keeps the skin smooth. It is great for combination skin. The packaging immediately draws you in, because of its sleek and vibrant look. It is also spill free. The pricing is bomb! It only costed me $5 at Walmart.
Tamara R.
Prescott, AZ
My favorite face mask! Shrinks my pores and purifies them. My skin looks and feels amazing after using this. I definitely recommend this one. It's super affordable too!
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
Great at cleaning and clearing up skin. I bought it at Walmart, but you can find it at any local store. A little too harsh for sensitive skin, but great otherwise. I would recommend this mask to those who don't have sensitive skin or have oily to normal skin.
Stephanie P.
Traducirsoo this mask will not do anything super fancy, it's not a miracle product or anything. but it is a great, cheap way to refresh your skin and pamper yourself every once in a while. it has a great clay-like consistency that is easy to spread on your face. i LOVE that it comes in a tube, it's so convenient and doesn't leave a mess everywhere. the smell is a little cloying but it's weak enough that i don't mind it. so this stuff may not outperform other masks but it does make your skin look/feel clean and refreshed afterwards, is super cheap, and is really easy to use!
Yafet G.
I love how the clay feels on your face and when you take it off you feel like a new younger person, this product makes my face so smooth and soft it's perfect if you have a special enemy you need to go to the next day and you want your skin to look healthy.
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mask is gentle and great for regular day to day skin care. It has clay to withdrawal and extract impurities within the skin by penetrating your pours and bringing them to the surface. If you have dry skin use 2-3 times a week-the clay may dryout skin
Jacqueline H.
Madison, Indiana
My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this mask. The texture is nice. The scent is amazing. Would recommend if you just want a nice clean feeling, I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin as far as tightening, moisturizing or wrinkle repair
Raena P.
Dexter, MO
I liked the way this kept my skin feeling after I used this. You can either wash it off or let it dry and become a peel. I did one on myself and my daughter as a mini spa night for us, she loved doing that. It is less expensive than your other facial masks.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.