BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mask is gentle and great for regular day to day skin care. It has clay to withdrawal and extract impurities within the skin by penetrating your pours and bringing them to the surface. If you have dry skin use 2-3 times a week-the clay may dryout skin
Jacqueline H.
Madison, Indiana
My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this mask. The texture is nice. The scent is amazing. Would recommend if you just want a nice clean feeling, I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin as far as tightening, moisturizing or wrinkle repair
Hannah Y.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like this product, but it doesn't do enough for me that I will repurchase it. My face definitely feels softer after using it, but it doesn't last long, and effects aren't that great. Overall, if you are looking for a cheap mask, it might be worth it, but also there are better options out there.
Yafet G.
I love how the clay feels on your face and when you take it off you feel like a new younger person, this product makes my face so smooth and soft it's perfect if you have a special enemy you need to go to the next day and you want your skin to look healthy.
Brittany M.
I absolutely Love the smell and the feeling that this mask provides to my skin. It feels calming and soothing to my sensitive skin. I love knowing that avocado and oatmeal are providing my skin with soothing properties. My skin feels very soft after this mask.
Areebah J.
My favorite drugstore mask. It is definitely worth the $4. The mask is incredibly hydrating and just so good for the skin. Its does what it says. The packaging is okay however it gets harder to squeeze the mask out towards the end. Overall it's just a great mask and I would recommend to other people
Bryanna C.
Clio
I have used this product for years and I have never had a bad reaction, its very gentle but clarifying and I always buy again, its great fun for a great price and the color freaks out my nieces and I get to pretend I'm the wicked witch of the east lol.
V E.
usa
Did not expect the color of the mask to be a light blue. But product slightly drys my skin after washing it off. Did see my acne clear a bit after a while of using it. My face also did become tell oily. Overall product had good results for a low price.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
Very good for closing your pores, tightening and softening the skin. Use once a week for great results. The packaging is informative and pretty to look at. I bought mine at five and below, but you can also by it at Walmart. I would recommend to others!
Danielle C.
Worked really great to reduce some of my redness. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean after every use. You are really getting a great product for the price (very affordable!). I've only purchased it once, but would definitely repurchase again.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?