BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
This avocado clay mask is amazing!! It purifies the skin and leaves it feeling amazing. I always moisturize after cause it’s a little drying nothing abnormal. I love using this when I’m having some troublesome skin issues.
Natalie P.
Olympia, WA
I’ve used this many times! But, this mask, is fun because of the green color but it doesn’t do much for my skin and doesn’t smell great. I found that I was itching to wash it off. But it’s certainly fun to apply with friends! I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.
Hannah M.
This mask has been my favorite mask since I started using them! It always leaves my skin soft and happy. It’s great for regular to sensitive skin and keeps your skin nice and moisturized!! Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Gypsy M.
Angola, NY
Great product, it always leave my face feeling soft and smooth after epically if I exfoliate before hand, but when it drys I hate how my face itches so badly , but there's always relief as soon as the water hits my face.
kenz☀️ S.
Really good basic mask! A good pick me up for the skin. It’s super refreshing. I only took off one star because it made my eyes water, but if you can get past that it’s a very nice clarifying mask. I would buy it again.
Shannon H.
Harrisburg, PA
Love it not expensive, effective didn’t leave skin dry, bought at my local drug store (rite aid) would deff recommend to others who are looking ❤️❤️❤️Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Ashley M.
Newnan, GA
This product is one of my favorite go to masks simply because it is inexpensive and the fact that you can actually feel the product working.I love that the product has a tingly cool feeling when applied and it tightens your skin which is also a great thing! Ladies and gents you will love this product! You will also look & feel very refreshed after using the mask.
Margaret D.
This is an amazing product!!!! Always helps even out my skin tone, feels cooling and refreshing! I bought this for 5 dollars at ulta and the price is unbelievably worth it! Nothing I would change about this product! Smells amazing and does wonders for skin.
Carissa L.
Delanson, NY
This is a really good face mask for the price, it's definitely a cheaper brand but it's awesome! I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin as soon as I rinse it off my face. I definitely would buy this again!
Katy C.
Decatur
If you want your face to feel soft and smooth all the time I recommend this mask for sure! Has an odd smell but it’s not a bad smell. The texture is amazing and it is great for calming your skin during acne flare ups.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.