BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Any freeman mask is amazing! Not only are they cheap but work great and last a long time. They have all different kinds from peels to scrubs to clay. I can never get enough I wish they came in tubs instead of having to squeeze it out but other then that I love it
Makayla R.
I think these Freeman's masks are really great for the price. They're effective and they're cheap. This one was really nice, didn't irritate my skin, and seemed to help with my pores. I would recommend all of these masks if you want some cheap but effective skincare!
Ty L.
It was nice while it was on, but during the drying process it became super itchy on the outside edges of the product that was on my face. When I washed it off I looked like I had been sun burned. I don't know that I would try it again. But it felt nice at first.
Taelor A.
This has become one of my favorite go to masks! I love the ingredients in the mask because they are mostly natural and not harsh on the skin. I love using this mask at night because it deep cleanses my skin after wearing makeup. It’s very affordable and worth it!
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
I absolutely love this stuff.. Makes my face feel so good after use. I put it on and let it set for awhile. After washing it off my skin feels nourished, rehydrate and overall rejuvenated. It's one of the few things I repurchase instead of try something else.
Stephanie P.
Traducirsoo this mask will not do anything super fancy, it's not a miracle product or anything. but it is a great, cheap way to refresh your skin and pamper yourself every once in a while. it has a great clay-like consistency that is easy to spread on your face. i LOVE that it comes in a tube, it's so convenient and doesn't leave a mess everywhere. the smell is a little cloying but it's weak enough that i don't mind it. so this stuff may not outperform other masks but it does make your skin look/feel clean and refreshed afterwards, is super cheap, and is really easy to use!
Kelsey R.
Tyler
Absolutely love this brand and this product! I use this 1-2 a week, and I love the way my skin feels afterwards. Super gentle on the skin and smells amazing. Non expensive and you can get it at ulta. I will be repurchasing.  Love everything about this product!
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
The avocado mask is exceptional. It keeps the skin smooth. It is great for combination skin. The packaging immediately draws you in, because of its sleek and vibrant look. It is also spill free. The pricing is bomb! It only costed me $5 at Walmart.
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
Great at cleaning and clearing up skin. I bought it at Walmart, but you can find it at any local store. A little too harsh for sensitive skin, but great otherwise. I would recommend this mask to those who don't have sensitive skin or have oily to normal skin.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
I've used this mask for years! I keep buying and going back to it. The packaging is great. There is a lot of product. The price is amazing. Bought at my local Walmart. I recommend this to friends for their first face mask from the drugstore.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.