BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
This is one of my all time favorite face masks! Freeman knows how to make masks and make them right. They are also such really great prices why wouldn’t you love them? They make my skin feel like brand new!
Jasmin M.
San Pablo
Leaves face looking clean, feeling fresh & is super cheap! Claims to deep clean and purify pores, and I have to agree it does its job! Gentle on the face, makes you feel like you're at a spa. Definitely recommend.
Emily F.
PA
This product made my eyes water. It might be because of my sensitive skin. It was effective with my skin and made my pores feel very clean. I bought it at walmart for $5. I also use face masks very often. I recommend this product, but note it could make your eyes water.
Jessi L.
Elon, NC
Great mask! Left my face feeling super clean and soft. Easy to apply and wash off. I could notice a difference in the shine on my face after I used this. I purchased it at my local Wal-Mart and is my go to face mask. I prefer this to a peel off mask as it doesn't cause irritation to my skin or increase break outs.
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
This is a really nice face mask. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I enjoyed it a lot. My skin felt a lot smoother and softer after I washed this off. I purchased this at my local Walmart and I have to say this is a really good find for such an inexpensive product.
Stefanie S.
Fletcher, OH
This is my favorite from this brand! My skin is amazing after using this and it deep cleans and gives you a clean that you can feel which I absolutely love! Definitely use a good moisturizer after using this and when you wake up in the morning your skin will feel amazing!
Ganga C.
Erie
This mask makes my skin feel so smooth& hydrated without being heavy or greasy. It’s my new fev.this product really has a wonderful feeling .I have never been disappointed by these mask . I highly recommend it .
Yoana V.
Elkhart
I wear this mask at least three times a week. I thought it would make my skin dry, but it actually really helped with circulation and moisturization. After I wash it off, I feel so freshed, bright and clean! I also love how easy it is to wash off. I 100% recommend this!!
Brittain B.
Blue Springs, MO
Freeman masks are always my go to when I want to pamper myself. The Clay Avocado and Oatmeal mask is one of my favorites because it smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. You get a ton of product in each bottle so you'll definitely get your moneys worth.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
This mask is great for something you can get at the drugstore. I've been told that Freeman makes other good masks. This one is the only one I've ever tried. It was relaxing, and it smells great. It's not very moisturizing though, it does make your skin feel extra clean.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.