BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Okay let me start by saying that I LOVE the freeman brand face masks. This was not my favorite. I loved the color, the smell, and the feeling it left on your face. But, it didn’t really do anything. I used it a lot but I didn’t see any changed to my skin. I would recommend the cucumber mask! I LOVE IT.
Carly R.
It’s a pretty good mask. It’s not the best mask I’ve ever used, but not the worst. It made my skin feel smooth right after, but I didn’t notice a difference in the size of my pores. I bought it at Ulta, and I would probably decide to try something new instead of buying this again.
Shalanda H.
I like this face mask. It smelled good and feels good when rubbing on your face. It wasn't harsh to face and it didn't dry it out. I have sensitive skin and this mask did good. I will purchase again because I like for my skin to be smooth and soft. I also recommend this product.
Franchesca M.
El Cajon, CA
Absolutely love this mask it leaves my face super glowy and dewy the only thing I noticed is that it leaves a tacky feeling on my face so I have to make sure I take it completely off other than that I would recommend!
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS ALSO A FAVORITE MASK OF MINE FROM FREEMANS. THIS MASK LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SMOOTH, REFRESHED, AND BRIGHT. IT ISN'T A PEEL OF MASK SO AFTER IT DRIES YOU THOROUGHLY HAVE TO RINSE YOUR FACE. I WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS MASK TO FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY TOO ARE ALSO OBSESSED.
K T.
At first I was worried that I would break out from using this because of the cheap price and I hadn't heard of the brand before. But I ended up really liking this! I didn't break out and I almost feel like it is helping my skin from getting breakouts as often. It really dries on the face pretty quickly and and makes the face kind of dry and tight feeling. So this is perfect for oily skinned people. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. This isn't peel off, so you need a wash cloth to get all of it off. I started out with doing this mask once a week at first and now I do it every other day and it hasn't dried out my skin. I would definitely recommend this! I plan on trying the other kinds of masks from this brand.
Janet C.
This mask is a great product for a diy facial at home. It leaves the skin smooth and soft after the first use. I also like to use it to spot treat pimples or breakouts over night and it work wonders. The best part is that is so cheap, I definitely recommend you try this mask.
Casie B.
Houma, LA
I really love this product. You can easily find it at your local Walmart. My husband originally bought this because he has skin issues. I expected it to be one of those scrub type masks which can be harsh on your skin, but I was pleased to find out that it was very mild. It left my skin feeling clean without any extra dryness.
piper r.
this product is sooooo great and affordable. i purchased mine at ulta and it was around $4. i typically use this mask when i have break out or feel a breakout coming on and it clears it right away. i have almost everyone of there facemarks and would recommend them to everyone!
Emily L.
Killeen
This mask was fun to use and felt good on my face, but I honestly couldn't tell any difference or improvement in my skin's quality. It's more of something I would use when I'm just wanting to mask for the hell of it. Wouldn't recommend if you're truly trying to clear up your skin.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.