BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
This is a really nice face mask. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I enjoyed it a lot. My skin felt a lot smoother and softer after I washed this off. I purchased this at my local Walmart and I have to say this is a really good find for such an inexpensive product.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
This mask left my face feeling clean and refreshed. It left my face looking much better than before and exceeded my expectations, especially for the price. I purchased this at Ulta. This was my first time purchasing, but I will purchase again and recommend it to a friend.
Brittain B.
Blue Springs, MO
Freeman masks are always my go to when I want to pamper myself. The Clay Avocado and Oatmeal mask is one of my favorites because it smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. You get a ton of product in each bottle so you'll definitely get your moneys worth.
Laura O.
Washington
This mask is a bit drying so definitely be careful if you have sensitive skin, and spot test first. I like using this on the bridge of my nose to help get rid of clogged pores. Smell is great and you cannot beat the value. Awesome drugstore find if you want clearer skin.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
This mask is great for something you can get at the drugstore. I've been told that Freeman makes other good masks. This one is the only one I've ever tried. It was relaxing, and it smells great. It's not very moisturizing though, it does make your skin feel extra clean.
Ganga C.
Erie
This mask makes my skin feel so smooth& hydrated without being heavy or greasy. It’s my new fev.this product really has a wonderful feeling .I have never been disappointed by these mask . I highly recommend it .
Madisson F.
I have been purchasing this one for years, and have never had a problem with it. It's made my skin feel smooth, refreshed and clean. I use it for when I want to relax and or just because. The smell is amazing and they're so inexpensive! Just a over all perfect product.
Sydney B.
Cheney
Feels very nice on the skin. It slightly leaves the skin a little bit dry. I have eczema so the oatmeal in this works really nicely in calming the redness. I just wished that it was a little more moisturizing. But I know that a lot to ask for, when this is a clay mask.
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
I love the Freeman’s masks. Every one that I’ve tried is amazing. They are highly effective and met all of my expectations. The packaging is appealing and the products smell very nice. They leave my skin feeling soft and supple and fresh. I highly recommend the Freeman’s masks.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?