BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Maggie D.
Glassboro, NJ
This is one of my absolutely favorite face masks. In expensive and you get SO much product. It's really unique that you find a face mask that you can get so much use out of instead of just one and done. Avocado does wonders for your skin and left my face feeling fresh and smooth.
Janet C.
This mask is a great product for a diy facial at home. It leaves the skin smooth and soft after the first use. I also like to use it to spot treat pimples or breakouts over night and it work wonders. The best part is that is so cheap, I definitely recommend you try this mask.
Rachel R.
Ponte Vedra Beach
I feel like this is the classic mask you would go to when you’re a teenager having a sleepover with some friends and you all just want to kind of wind down and relax with a ‘spa night’ lol. It’s super affordable, super gentle for all skin types, and just an overall good mask.
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS ALSO A FAVORITE MASK OF MINE FROM FREEMANS. THIS MASK LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SMOOTH, REFRESHED, AND BRIGHT. IT ISN'T A PEEL OF MASK SO AFTER IT DRIES YOU THOROUGHLY HAVE TO RINSE YOUR FACE. I WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS MASK TO FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY TOO ARE ALSO OBSESSED.
piper r.
this product is sooooo great and affordable. i purchased mine at ulta and it was around $4. i typically use this mask when i have break out or feel a breakout coming on and it clears it right away. i have almost everyone of there facemarks and would recommend them to everyone!
K T.
At first I was worried that I would break out from using this because of the cheap price and I hadn't heard of the brand before. But I ended up really liking this! I didn't break out and I almost feel like it is helping my skin from getting breakouts as often. It really dries on the face pretty quickly and and makes the face kind of dry and tight feeling. So this is perfect for oily skinned people. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. This isn't peel off, so you need a wash cloth to get all of it off. I started out with doing this mask once a week at first and now I do it every other day and it hasn't dried out my skin. I would definitely recommend this! I plan on trying the other kinds of masks from this brand.
Emily L.
Killeen
This mask was fun to use and felt good on my face, but I honestly couldn't tell any difference or improvement in my skin's quality. It's more of something I would use when I'm just wanting to mask for the hell of it. Wouldn't recommend if you're truly trying to clear up your skin.
Casie B.
Houma, LA
I really love this product. You can easily find it at your local Walmart. My husband originally bought this because he has skin issues. I expected it to be one of those scrub type masks which can be harsh on your skin, but I was pleased to find out that it was very mild. It left my skin feeling clean without any extra dryness.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
This is one of my all time favorite face masks! Freeman knows how to make masks and make them right. They are also such really great prices why wouldn’t you love them? They make my skin feel like brand new!
krysti v.
Happy Valley
This product is very inexpensive and convenient to buy for a quick treatment for  yourself. The tube packacking is easy to squeeze and use. The avocado and oatmeal adds a hint of freshness to the clay. I am down to my last squeeze in the tube and would definitely buy again.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?