BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Kayla M.
Dorchester , MA
initially purchased the single use at Walmart for only $1.29 but loved it so much that when i saw the full size at five below for $4 i had to grab it _ really love this mask _ leaves skin super soft and literally looks clean and refreshed _ amazing mask _ will continue to repurchase
Liliana E.
Newark , NJ
Im guessing theres just something about Freeman masks thats I love, but along with the charcoal one this one was also a great masks  Not really a big fan of the smell however it left my face super soft. I would buy it again and recommend it as well. I purchased this one at Walmart!
Gabriela C.
The packaging of this product wasn’t the greatest. I think there was a packaging error because the lid wouldn’t close and a lot of the mask got on the groceries and even on the seat of my parents’ car. The mask itself was mediocre in getting rid of impurities, but it wasn’t terrible.
Mariah C.
Clovis, CA
Meh. I bought this because it was cheap and it was the only one I could really find at a Rite Aid a long time ago. Besides making my skin tight as it dried, I don't think it actually does anything for my skin. I would not purchase this product again as I didn't see any real results.
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
the face mask wasn’t the best for my skin , I have oily skin with acne scars and some little acne bumps and pores on my T zone so this face mask didn’t really make a difference in my skin or showed me that it was working so I don’t recommend if you have the same type of skin as me .
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE
I have been using the Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal for awhile. It is very effective. I really like it. It goes on easy and is fairly easy to wipe off. It meets my expectations every time! I would definitely buy it again and encourage you to do so too. It's worth it!
Kelsie  A.
Shawnee, OK
This is my go-to budget friendly mask.  I keep this mask stocked in my beauty cabinet and use it multiple times every week! You get an amazing amount of product for the price and every mask offers a different benefit.  If you're looking for a mask to keep in your arsenal, this is it.
Shalanda H.
I like this face mask. It smelled good and feels good when rubbing on your face. It wasn't harsh to face and it didn't dry it out. I have sensitive skin and this mask did good. I will purchase again because I like for my skin to be smooth and soft. I also recommend this product.
Carly R.
It’s a pretty good mask. It’s not the best mask I’ve ever used, but not the worst. It made my skin feel smooth right after, but I didn’t notice a difference in the size of my pores. I bought it at Ulta, and I would probably decide to try something new instead of buying this again.
Zubrette R.
The avocado clay mask is a must-have for when my skin needs a little TLC. It's very refreshing and gives a nice deep clean without drying my face or irritating my skin. I have bought this many times, and it's a staple in my weekly skincare routine! I love the thick consistency which makes it easy for an even and full application.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.