BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Louise B.
Onekama, MI
This is my FAVORITE mask of all the Freeman masks (and I have tried a bunch). It leaves my skin feeling super clean and tightens up my face if it feels saggy and bleeeeh. It dries up any acne I have within one or two days. However, always use a lightweight moisturizer afterwards or it will overdry your skin!
Niki S.
I love this mask. I use it once a wk (usually on the wknd) to get all the dirt and gunk out of my skin. It doesnt irritate my skin. I'm not gonna lie it stinks but its not a "omg this smells horrible" just smells like mud. It works wonders when I get a pimple. And its so affordable. Like you cant beat it.
Christina H.
I love this mask especially when I travel. My face goes through so much during holiday. This mask is great for closing pores and tightening everything up without drying me out. The mask took me beyond my expectations. I have bought this mask a few times now. When I have problems with my skin I look for it.
Krina P.
I absolutely love this product. It is very creamy and goes on very smooth. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft and does not dry my skin out like other purifying masks. You get a lot of use out of this product for a very small price which is awesome. Would highly recommend this product to friends.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I have been using Freeman masks for many years and have been an essential to my skin care routine. I started using this mask and it never disappoints! My skin feels smooth, refreshed, clean and my pores feel tighter. I find that it helps dry out stubborn acne as well. Highly recommend! They are very affordable as well.
Cassandra G.
Muncie
I really enjoy using this product. I typically let it sit for 15-20 minutes to dry, depending on the thickness. It’s a cheap buy but lasts a long time - I use a dollop about the size of a quarter to lightly cover my face. I definitely prefer their blue mask, but this one also has a great feel to it.
Ceairra J.
Oxon hill, MD
This facial mask is  absolutely amazing given that it is very effective and affordable. The clay mask offer properties that are good for detoxifying the skin and aiding in the appearance of an even a skin tone. Even standing beside more advertised brands I still reach for this product .
Victoria w.
Clarks Green
I live for this line of products! Everytime i see a new mask or scrub i have to try it..the desired effect always occurs weather its moisturise ...my girlfriends and i do facial nights at school and the products arnt too expensive either wich is pretty inportant for a college student ...id reccomend teying something from this company if you havnt yet
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I got the small size of this mask and I definitely loved it! My skin feels so soft after using it! I used it 4 times and I can not wait to buy the big version. You should try it if you haven't. I applied it with my  e.l.f. Foundation Brush which I love, but you can do it with your fingers.
Julia R.
Waterloo
I found this particular mask is my favorite of all I have used so far. It goes on smoothly, albeit messy of course. It dries just as the instructions say it will. Cleaning it off was a breeze. It is very effective and results are immediate. I will continue to buy and use this product and brand.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?