BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Cat N.
I really like this mask!! It’s inexpensive, soothing, smells nice, and easy to use. I love using it when my face is feeling a bit oily. The only thing is that I would not recommend this for people with dry skin as it can dry out the skin.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
This stuff is amassing! Absolutely my favorite face mask company. This was incredibly cooling and soothing! At home spa day? This is perfect! Relax in the tub with this mask and you’ll feel like you’re in a spa (without the price tag)!
Maria R.
Townsend
My skin tends to be on the drier side, but this mask leaves my skin soft and smooth without drying it out. I've heard that clay masks are good to use when you have those pesky, under the skin bumps typically associated with hormonal changes, so I like using this mask for that.
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
I do a face mask each month, and this product is exceptional. It’s very cheap, but lasts for about 9 months!! It leaves your skin looking radiant and glowing. Best part: it only takes 10 minutes !!! I would totally repurchase this product or any other Freeman Facial Product!!
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
i like it but i don’t notice a huge difference in my acne. i like the tube, it makes it easy to use. it makes my skin feel smooth and clean. i like how it’s assessable to buy at multiple stores. i wish it was more effective/powerful.
Jasmine H.
smyrna
This product keeps my skin soft and hydrated! I also enjoy the smell of it and the color makes it more fun to use. I found it to be pretty cheap at Walmart maybe under $10. I would definitely buy it again! Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask, 6 fl oz
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I recently used this facial mask because I wanted to switch up from using my usual Aztec healing clay. I think that this mask is pretty great. I smells amazing, and the texture of the mask is really creamy. A little goes a long way, so you don't have to use a lot. After washing it off, my face felt extremely soft. It even removed any excess oil that I had. And another great thing about this mask is that it is extremely affordable. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
This is by far the best mask I have ever used. It cleared up my skin and maintains that it has a moisture and texture that I love. I’m glad of that Freeman can make this mask because it honestly has changed my skin for the better
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
Made my skin dry but I think during the more humid months it’d be more beneficial. I didn’t notice too much of a difference but for the price you can’t beat it for the amount of product you get. Overall, it’s not world’s worst mask but I’m sure there’s better out there!
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I love this mask! Face masks are so fun and they make my face so soft and smooth! I use this mask about once a week or so! I switch between masks, so I really love finding a new mask I love! I use about 2 or 3 different masks a week.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.