BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Keka B.
I initally tried the 1 time use sampler packs of this mask and loved it so much I had to buy more. Very easy to use and when washed off, it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. it cleans out my pores well and it gives a healthy glow to my skin.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Jessica B.
Pretty good it helped my skin geg clean and also left me my skin soft. The product was really gentle on my skin and i also like how it comes in big quantities for a low price. It was effective in clearing skin thourougly and i would definitely recommend to other! Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Ahtziri N.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love this clay mask! First time using this product but I would repurchase. I use it once or sometimes twice a week and I makes my skin feel great, honestly feels like my pores are being deeply cleaned. Not only that but the price is great, $2.99 at Walgreens. Definitely recommend to give it a try.
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This had a bit of a weird smell to it which I wasn't expecting. My skin felt good after I took it off but not as good as I would have hoped. I probably wouldn't buy this again but I will continue to use it till it is empty.
Lily S.
San Francisco
Draws out the oil in my face- keeps it looking matte for a while:) It’s a little drying to the skin, but it gets the job done ! Definitely helps with little bumps on the face. Packaging is cute - definitely worth the price.
Amber K.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is an absolute CLASSIC STAPLE that any beauty love must have in their cabinet. Firstly, I am a lover of masks that don't cost a fortune ( I hate it when masks come in tiny jars and only have 1 oz of product. I stock up on this every year and it ALWAYS lasts me. So good for at-home skin care maintenance .
Ana L.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite facial masks. It has the power to leaving skin smooth, looking healthy, and overall naturally beautiful. It is very gentle on the skin and safe to use daily. I follow the mask with moisturizer after and feels amazing. I don’t need to look further into other facial masks because this one does the job.
Mia C.
I enjoyed this product for cleansing impurities from my skin. I purchased it from Walmart for a very great bargain. I find myself keeping this mask on hand at all times! It definetely met my expectations giving my skin a good cleansing a couple times a month. I felt like it contributed to my skin being clearer!
Ann S.
Houston
This mask does a great job clearing my pores. I have been using it once a week for a few months now and I can see the difference. It dries quickly and I can feel it tingling/working immediately. I have dry skin around my nostrils, so I try to avoid that area. Overall, I think it's a great product for the price.
Rebecca M.
Greeley , CO
Leaves my skin smooth and tight when I do this mask . But if I have any larger pimples I will dab this on it and leave it over night and when I wake it is significantly smaller ! I love the smell as well, one of the best masks I have ever used !
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?