BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori R.
This was my first face mask product and it will always hold a special place in my heart. My aunt gifted it to me (and thank gosh it's cheap because I can't stop buying it)! I have dry skin, and this always made it feel baby smooth and hydrated afterwards. The smell is great, too, so it wasn't something I eager to wash off like other products.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
I love this face mask, it makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. I don't think it has done much for my acne but it is relatively gentle on my skin. I don't let it stay on my skin for too long because I don't want to dry my skin out which it tends to do when I use clay masks. The smell is lovely and it has a nice cooling feeling immediately when applied.
Melissa C.
Oakland , CA
Very nice affordable mask. Almost all the masks this brand makes are really nice for the price. Left my skin feeling soft, and I appreciated that this mask didn't give me that hard crusty feeling that some masks do as thet dry. Would repurchase.
Brianna S.
I absolutely love this mask! I use it a couple times a week after I wash and steam my face, and it works magic. It dries out my pimples and controls my oil while smelling delicious. For it to only be a couple dollars, it is truly amazing.
Virginia P.
Silver Spring, MD
I use this product at least twice a week and love what it does for my skin! I have combination oily skin and the avocado/oatmeal blend does a great job of hydrating without leaving too much product. It's also cooling which is helpful for my problem sensitive areas (around the nose and mouth).  Overall, I would definitely recommend this product for all skin types, but especially combination/oily!
Leah J.
This product is an average moisturizing mask. The smell is calming and the initial feel is soothing. But I didn't find it to be a holy grail of any sort. It was a gentle mask that was relatively inexpensive. I've only used it 4 times and because I didn't see any noticeable differences in my skin over two weeks, I don't plan on repurchasing.
arleny R.
Omg i hated this mask! I tried so hard to love it because im not picky w my products but this was a NO GO. I would apply it on my entire face except my undereye area and the smell would make my eyes burn so bad! Also i didnt even see results, i just gained new acne w this. I have sensitive skin ,maybe itll work on other ppl just not for me.
Sam B.
Lake City
This has become a ritual for me and my daughter and make sure we have it for our weekly girls night. I found it at the local drugstore. It is gentle enough for my 4yr old to use. Very inexpensive, but works as well as others on the market. I let my friend borrow some and the next day she had me take her out and bought 2 bottles for herself!
Jessica L.
Marquette
I've been using this mask since high school! I loved it then and I love it now! Smells nice, dries quickly, tightens and minimizes pores, comes off easily. I use it in the A.M. sometimes when my skin is looking tired or blotchy. The oatmeal is calming and helps with redness. Very gentle on skin so it can be used almost daily if needed. 👍👍👍
Malia R.
I really like this mask for when I'm having bad skin days (aka when I fall asleep with my makeup on). It has a pleasant smell, washes off with ease, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I only gave it four stars however, because while it makes my skin feel nice, I don't know how well it helps to actually minimize my breakouts.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?