BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Maham S.
Coon rapids , MN
This is an okay mask if you would like something quick and cheap to give you an extra cleanse. It is very affordable, smells good, and has a great texture. Afterwards, you will notice your skin produce a little less oil but only for the next 24 hours or so. This is not an irritating product so it can be used frequently. I would recommend for someone who is looking for inexpensive convenience.
Angel F.
I picked this up from walmart because they were out of stock of my favorite mask, so told myself why not give it a try. I'm so glad i did. I love the way this mask make me feel whenever im using it to when its drying to my face. Its easy to remove too. It seriously deep clean my face and my face feels so smooth and soft. I would definitely be trying the other ones when i've finished the whole tube.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
I purchased this mask unsure of how it would go. I found it on sale for $1.99 at a local grocery store. Not only did it work amazing but it felt so good on my skin. It smelled fresh and was so hydrating to my skin. I absolutely love this and will be repurchasing it again.
Laura A.
This product is so helpful for acne. I have slightly sever acne suffer of redness and a dry skin sufferer. This product mattifies your face and makes it feel clean. The reason that it's a four is because it makes my skin feel tight but I think this would be amazing for oily skin. It helps calm down the redness from my acne. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Hannah B.
I bought this randomly because I wanted to try a clay mask but did not want to invest in a super pricey product. Its easy to apply and I have not experienced any irritation. I typically use it once a week after exfoliating with their charcoal and sugar scrub. Skin always feels refreshed afterwards! As for noticeable differences in oil/pores I can't attest to however.
Valerie C.
Pacoima, CA
I purchased this item at Walmart for a pretty cheap price compared to those they sell at makeup stores like Sephora. My cousin had put a mask on me the day before and I decided to buy one for myself. After testing it out, I actually liked the outcome. I would but it again and I recommend it to anyone who wants to dive into the world of face masks for the first time.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this face mask. I have a combination of oily/dry skin and this was a perfect match for me. On top of it being so great to my skin and so effective, the smell of this face mask is great. One thing is this mask is very think and I have been known to see it clog up my sink after time. That is not hurting the rating of this review- just a heads up.
Shantel H.
Awesome mask for acne prone skin and clogged pores! The price is definitely right for the value of this product. One application and any active acne that you have will be minimized. I bought mine at Face Values. The only complaint that I have about this product is that it can be drying but that problem is solved by leaving it on for only 15 minutes at a time.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I loved this clay mask it makes my skin really more fresh and it cleans my skin goid from beauty products because ii always use it every day after remove my makeup before go to sleep and the texture is good ,plus avocadi is very important to my skin i ‘m happy for gotting this mask and i have a cocumber clay mask too from freeman i loved them mask products
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I suffer from redness on my face at times. When I find that my skin is looking a lot more red than normal, I reach for this product. It's properties are cooling agents that definitely help reduce the redness so it's less noticeable. I wouldn't say I notice a difference after one use, but it does cool my skin and gets the job done after a few nights of applying.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.