BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslee L.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love this masque!  I was apprehensive when I first purchased it due to having rather sensitive skin, but I decided to give it a go and see what happened. I am so glad I did! It goes on very smooth and feels cool on the skin. It gets a little tight as it dries, but it's nothing too intense. It wipes off easily with a damp wash cloth. Afterward, my skin feels SO SOFT! This masque is absolutely amazing and has become my go to!
Carina B.
Suttons bay, MI
This product does what it's said to do. However, after I use it I notice that my skin feels super dry. I don't mind it much because I just go in with a moisturizer, but its something I don't really like about it. I've used other clay masks that after each use my skin feels so hydrating and not drying at all. Each skin is different and will have different reactions to different products and for that, I still think it should be given a try.
Selah m.
freehold, NJ
makes my face feels so soft love this imma buy the big bottle helps re fresh my face especially with my face starts to feel like sandpaper it helps to make it soft again
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Mine looks dirty but I don't care . I got mine at Wal-Mart and I been having it for about 1 and 1/2 . It is amazing after I finish washing my face . But sometimes it itches my face and I just want to itch it but I just hold it . It really does make a difference.
Miriam G.
Pacoima, CA
At first I was worried that I would break out from using this because of the cheap price and I hadn't heard of the brand before. But I ended up really liking this! I didn't break out and I almost feel like it is helping my skin from getting breakouts as often. It really dries on the face pretty quickly and and makes the face kind of dry and tight feeling. So this is perfect for oily skinned people. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. This isn't peel off, so you need a wash cloth to get all of it off. I started out with doing this mask once a week at first and now
Melissa M.
Laramie, WY
I love this clay mask, free up my acne makes it invisible soften my face for days. Leave me feel refreshed and rejuvenated skin it also makes me feel younger it's one of my favorite Mass to use and my 4 son like to too and my boyfriend
Caridad B.
Hialeah, FL
Totally leaves skin nice, dewy, and glowy. I try this facial mask every week and you can see the difference by the first wash. I have sensitive skin and it works wonders for me. I bought this at CVS pharmacy. I totally recommend this product for anyone looking for a affordable masque. Btw, I have combination acne prone skin and never had any bad experience with this product. Remember that every skin is different (:
Brianna E.
Houston
This is an amazing product,  and so easy to use! It helps acne clear up quick and reduces swelling around the acne prone area. This product is super effective and accomplishes everything it claims. The smell is a little odd, considering the avocado medicinal smell, but other than that an amazing product and I would recommend highly to any one with combination skin who is acne prone.
Ruth T.
I use this anytime my skin looks "bad" and it totally makes my faces smoother, close my pores and I feel my face clean. The best part is that this doesn't leave my skin felling dry and I can use it whenever i want to. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Riya J.
Another great mask from Freeman! The days I feel like I need extra TLC for my skin, I reach for this one. This is a clay mask with avocado and oatmeal all these ingredients help with cleaning and nourishing your skin and I definitely do feel that after using this wash. Good thing about this mask is, that you don't have to use it regularly to see the benefits, you see the results right away and I love that!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?