BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Paola A.
Great product! I have combination skin so it feel absolutely incredible on my face. After I was my face it feels very smooth and tight. It exceeded my expectations. Bought this product is Walmart by the cosmetic aisle. Great price for a great product. Would definitely recommend to others. This is a must have in your skin care regime. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
julie o.
Mapleton, UT
It’s a nice mask, it left my skin soft and it felt clean. I don’t particularly like avocado but, the smell wasn’t strong. I got mine at Walmart and I believe it was less than $10 USD. What’s great about a bottle like this is you get multiple uses. I like face masks but, I hate making them. This brand is affordable and has a range of masks targeted for different facial purposes ☺️ I had mine for more than 6 months, you only need a small amount.
💕 t.
I don’t tend to use face masks often but Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is my go to. It goes on smoothly and only takes about 10 to 15 minutes. When I rinse it off my face is so smooth and not oily anymore. I would definitely recommend to people with oily skin as well but people with sensitive skin should do a patch test first because it can irritate slightly.
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
I've purchased this product a few months ago in hopes of it clearing up pre existing acne/acne spots. I don't notice too much change in my face the day after usuage. I will have to test it out more to fully form a solid opinion. For around $3 you get a ton of product. The scent is not strong at all and it is very easy to use and apply. For the price, I would recommend to a friend looking for an inexpensive mask to try out.
Anna G.
I really enjoy using this product! After I wash it off, my face is so unbelievably soft and smooth. I used to pay ridiculous amounts of money for facials at these professional spas, but now that I have discovered this mask there is no need! My face feels the exact same with the Freeman's mask (if not, better) than it did with the expensive professional treatments/facials. Plus it is very inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. 10/10 would recommend!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love all the freeman masks! They are so affordable! Like 4 bucks a bottle, give or take a few cents. You can, literally, get them anywhere and they have so many kinds. The avocado and oatmeal one is so easy on the skin, if you have sensitive skin this mask would probably be perfect for you! Some masks dry my face out(I mask 2-3 times a week) but with this mask I can literally use it every day and it actually seems to help moisturize my skin! Worth it all around!
Michelle L.
Winter Park, FL
I’m always on a budget. I liked this product because it was inexpensive and you got A LOT. I bought the bottle a few months ago, and I use the mask once a week. I still have a lot of product left, and I can see a difference in my skin. I have combo skin, and I think this product helps with the dryness. It’s not anything groundbreaking, but it’s cheap, you get a lot, and it does a nice job.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
This is one of the first face masks I have tried and I really like it! It is a quick way to pamper your skin leaving it feeling refreshed. The only negative thing I would have to say about this product is that it can leave my skin somewhat dry, part of that may be from the dry air, but I think the mask does leave your skin a little on the dry side. Besides that I really like this mask!
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
This mask doesn’t feel tight when I put it on and it washes off so quickly, no residue and I felt so fresh. My face felt smooth, not irritated, but fresh & clean. I would recommend Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Masks to all my friends and family because it is a great value.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is the mask I had been using for years since high school! It's a very affordable purchase for this with oily/acne prone skin. It really helped clear out my pores, and reduce some of my blemishes down to a flat surface. It also comes with a bunch of product. The packaging is not the greatest-- I felt like I wasn't able to use 100% of the product up because it was sometimes difficult to dispense.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.