BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Bria P.
Philadelphia
This product was so good , I made my boyfriend join me for Mask Monday , lol we both LOVED IT !
I came across this small purchase one day at a local Rite Aid . I’m addicted to Facial Masks , so I browsed the entire collection and chose this product as the one I’d take home . $3 well spent ! It being a clay base helps with me personal enlarged pores & when I tell you my T-Zone was smooth as a baby’s bottom .... snatchedddddd ! Leaving a smooth even finish to my skin tone .
Amanda B.
I really like this mask. I use it about once a week and it makes my skin feel so clean! I usually use it when I feel like my skin is just clogged up and needs a good clean. I was satisfied, but feel as if there are better masks out there! For a drugstore price, it did a good job with cleaning up smaller pores and areas but in the long run did not help hugely with acne or super clogged pores. I do recommend as a starting point, as it is a gentle and easy to find and use product!
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is super affordable and gets the job done. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh, tight, and smooth! I use it once a week and I've still got some left after six months! I have several products from this brand and enjoy all of them, however this mask does irritate my skin a bit. However, that is likely just my own sensitivity rather than a problem with the product.
Eboni R.
MN
I would totally recommend this! This is great for all skin types. It reduces pores and leaves your skin smooth! Pros- it’s made with avocados and oatmeal. Cons- it’s wash off, meaning that you can’t really see the places that you applied the mask. I used the mask, “washed it off”, and my friend told me that I have a blue line on my face! I was so embarrassed. Lol, still a great product. I do recommend it.
Savannah H.
Skip the single pack--You want the full size!!
Seriously you will love this mask. It's so inexpensive that you won't even feel bad using it five times a week.
Your skin will feel so soft and clean that you will be thanking yourself all week long.
Gabby L.
LA
I use this mask maybe once a month when I remember I have it. Application in the squirt bottle is much easier than having to scoop it out of a jar. I have used this on moist and dry skin and prefer much more to apply it on dry/towel-dried skin as I feel wet skin application thins out the product a bit too much and increases the amount of drying time. Upon drying it does feel a bit tight and speaking or animated facial expressions hurt. I rinse at least 6 times when using this, and immediately follow up with a moisturizer.
Leslee L.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love this masque!  I was apprehensive when I first purchased it due to having rather sensitive skin, but I decided to give it a go and see what happened. I am so glad I did! It goes on very smooth and feels cool on the skin. It gets a little tight as it dries, but it's nothing too intense. It wipes off easily with a damp wash cloth. Afterward, my skin feels SO SOFT! This masque is absolutely amazing and has become my go to!
Carina B.
Suttons bay, MI
This product does what it's said to do. However, after I use it I notice that my skin feels super dry. I don't mind it much because I just go in with a moisturizer, but its something I don't really like about it. I've used other clay masks that after each use my skin feels so hydrating and not drying at all. Each skin is different and will have different reactions to different products and for that, I still think it should be given a try.
Selah m.
freehold, NJ
makes my face feels so soft love this imma buy the big bottle helps re fresh my face especially with my face starts to feel like sandpaper it helps to make it soft again
Miriam G.
Pacoima, CA
At first I was worried that I would break out from using this because of the cheap price and I hadn't heard of the brand before. But I ended up really liking this! I didn't break out and I almost feel like it is helping my skin from getting breakouts as often. It really dries on the face pretty quickly and and makes the face kind of dry and tight feeling. So this is perfect for oily skinned people. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. This isn't peel off, so you need a wash cloth to get all of it off. I started out with doing this mask once a week at first and now
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?