BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zitley V.
Phoenix
I loveeeeee this product when I don't get to pamper myself I lovevvveee this mask it so amazing I've put so many people on to this mask and they also love it too👌💛
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
This product is a holygrail and a MUST for whenever I want to slap a facemask on. I never feel like I had oil stripped out of my skin, but my pores look so good and I have a natural glow to my skin when I use this weekly. I LOVE freeman mask's and it works good for me, and it might not work for others. THE MASK WAKES MY SKIN UP TOO, If I feel like I need a extra boost I slap some on in the morning. The picture is of me with the mask on dried lol, I look nasty but not after using this mask ;)
Angelique P.
I will give this a three because I do like how it is clay, although I do have dry skin. It is a understandable price and explainable. I didn't meet my expectation but my sister tried it out and she loved it.
Chase
I don’t usually like wash off masks but I did really like this one. The only thing I would complain about it is the smell. It’s not bad it just smells a little like baby powder.
Jaz🐠 C.

This product worked immediately. As soon as I rinsed it off my skin looked brighter and was smooth. It moisturizer my skin without leaving a sticky or greasy feeling that some creams leave. You need less product then you think you will to cover your whole face. It worked great, it was fast, and it was effective. I would recommend it for anyone with any skin types. It's gentle enough for daily use or you could use it less often. It's definitely a universal product and does not cause oily skin to produce more oil. It works great with dry skin but I like to use some face cream after just to add a little more moisture, although it isn't necessary for me. Keep in mind, I have combination oily skin with dry patches and live in a humid climate. Love this product
member-486f9
This mask didn't have the consistency or texture I expected. The result was not what I expected either after using as directed in the recommended amount of time. Looking for a different clay mask now.
hannah m.
Makes my skin super smooth! Love the product. I have used it several times and haven’t been let down yet. It’s gentle on my skin, even though it can be a bit sensitive. I would definitely buy again.
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
I'm in love with this mask ...it says 10 minutes but let's be real I keep it on for like 30. I've used this mask for well over a year and I've only had to buy a second one just recently.This masks last forever and it makes my skin look so cleans and smooth afterwards. I noticed that my acne scars were not as many while using this mask. I love whatever this formula is because it spreads to even... which is a big plus from me because I can't stand a streaky face mask. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
Love this mask. It gets deep down and makes my face feel clean and soft after using. The smell is good also and it’s a comfortable feel when you have it on.
Marlenis 🍯 P.
NC
I like how it feels refreshing on my face. I loved this mask at the begging but i started to notice it broke my face out i would have clear skin and i would use this mask and about 1 to 2 days later i would get pimples. Then i found out it was this mask i threw it way.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?