BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Littie G.
Canton, OH
My FAVORITE Freeman's mask so far! This gets 5 stars. No irritation or burning only leave on for 10 minutes and boom you've got moisture the skin. Can't wait to try more from this brand. It smells faintly sweet but nothing too crazy. I will undoubtedly be buying this AGAIN.
Celina N.
Quartz Hill
The smell of this mask didn’t do a lot for me. It’s definitely a good price for the size that you get and how much product is in the bottle. The consistency was creamy and smooth and had a slight cooling effect. Overall I would recommend this product to others if you don’t mind a slightly funky smell :)
Breeana B.
Good product, not a favorite though. Left akin soft and smooth. It worked on the feel of the skin but did not overly moisturize or clear out pores. I purchased from Ulta, the packaging dirties quickly. I wish it was stronger, did more for my skin.
Kendall F.
This product digs deep to clean your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
This green avocado face mask refined and tightens my pores sooooo well!!!! For the price it lasts soooooo long I have had it a few months and not even halfway through the bottle. The smell is like a typical facemask. Recommend this mask a great deal;)
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
As a regular makeup wearer and skincare enthusiast, I of course always try to take good care of my skin. I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. Most products break me out of burn my skin. This mask is EVERYTHING. I love this mostly for reducing the redness on my face and help tighten and clean my face. I use this in a thin layer all over my face and let sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse right off. I absolutely adore this mask.
danielle 💛.
Willow Springs
This product made my skin super red and irritated. I love Freeman Beauty, but it was just this one mask. Sadly, it did not meet any of my expectations, instead caused my skin more damage. I cannot say I would recommend this clay mask to anyone.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
This is a great value for a mask! Although it is not the best formula of mask I have used this is a good choice if you are on a budget. You get a lot of product in this bottle for only a few dollars! This is one of the first masks I ever owned.
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
This product from Freeman Beauty has helped my acne and has cleared up my skin very quickly! I have struggled with acne for about 2 1/2 years, trial and error with different products, but nothing was REALLY helping my skin. After about a month or two of using this mask every two to three days, my acne was gone!!! I love it!!!
Laura R.
Athens
Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal WOW! This mask me always want to wash my face! It’s cooling and so refreshing. Every time I used it over the past few months I’ve been so pleased with it. It’s so effective at removing dead skin and oil. Would buy this again.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.