BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
I like how it feels refreshing on my face. I loved this mask at the begging but i started to notice it broke my face out i would have clear skin and i would use this mask and about 1 to 2 days later i would get pimples. Then i found out it was this mask i threw it way.
Ciara A.
I can't even begin to stress how much I really LOVE this mask. I suffer from comedonal acne and hormonal acne. When a bad breakout starts to happen I slather this mask on my face for 5-10 minutes before bed. When I wake up my pimples are so noticeably smaller. And I'm talking huge, red, inflamed pimples will be shrunken down so much! If you have acne I think you should give this stuff a try. It literally saved my skin. I do have to use a heavy moisturizer with this mask but I have dry skin so that's expected. This mask is $4.29 at my Ulta and they very frequently have a buy one get one 50% off for this brand.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this on my prom day before makwup application. (My face was super filled with whiteheads blackheads and Oils because i didmt really carw much to wash my face routinely) i used it left it on for about 15 mins. During the deying process i felt my face itching like crazy especially my nose!! I knew it was doimg its job of extracting all the nasty gunk! Taking it off i looked at my face and it was soft amd smooth amd you could see the holes where all the blackheads were ! My makeup came out looking flawless thanks to this product i love it and have kept using it since! Not to kention it is budget friendly. !!
heinnys G.
Esta es mi máscara. No sé qué tan bien hace purgar los poros, pero sin duda ayuda a suavizar la piel e incluso el tono de la piel. Realmente tiene un efecto noticible. Tiene una gran fragancia y se seca bien y rápidamente. Asegúrese de empezar a lavar antes de que se vuelva demasiado apelmazado y seco. Normalmente es un precio muy razonable y altamente revisado, así que probablemente comprar otra vez ... Tal vez podría probar un olor diferente o fórmula ... he oído el chocolate cubierto de fresa es genial también si
Tay R.
Shakopee, MN
Love this mask so much. It doesn't smell bad and it makes your skin so smooth after you use it. The only bad thing is that it makes your skin look bad if you use it everyday.
Brooke H.
This face mask is AMAZING!!! I use this at least once a week and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off in the shower. I first used this product as a single use that I purchased at Walmart and loved it so much I had to buy it again. My face feels smooth and moisturized and I even feel like it's helped with my acne. It smells great and leaves a nice, cool sensation as it dries. I would 100% recommend this face mask to anyone who is looking for a good product to test out for themselves.  Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Jenna T.
Sunnyvale
It does make your skin feel a bit dry while you're using it, which might be how it's supposed to work. I don't recall where I got it, but don't get products that are pricy. This was one of the first masks I've ever used, so I'm not quite sure how effective it is, or really what it does aside from being relaxing to experience, though getting your entire face clean after sometimes takes a bit of time. It's been taking me years to get through one, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be in the market for more, but if I manage to finish, I'll probably get more.
Natalie R.
I live this mask so much. All the ingredients are so good for your skin which shows after you take it off. All of this line of face masks have never disappointed me.
Jacy M.
Kennewick, WA
This is a great mask. I've been using it for years, it leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and makes your pores breathable. It's very affordable and lasts a very long time as well. Also it smells very good as well, it sort of has a very clean and refreshing scent. I've had my current one for about 3 months and I use it about once every week - two weeks. I also realize that it helps clear up my acne when I use it and tone down my redness. It also has a very cooling effect on the skin which I like. I definitely recommend this mask!
Hannah V.
I really love this mask, I've gone through three bottles. It's really good quality and reduces redness. It also helps my acne and is super affordable, which I love!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?