BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
This amazing freeman mask leaves my skin so smooth and I love how it dries out but I am just not sure if it is doing much for my dry skin and breakouts.
Rachel S.
Tempe
This mask refreshed my skin and made my pores look smaller. You do have to be careful with this mask because if you leave it on too long it’ll dry out your skin.
Symone S.
This is kind of a staple/ repeat by from the original influencer of my family......my mom! It's a classic, that gets the job done. (Though I don't like the smell.)
Karly W.
This mask keeps my face clean and it also has a tightening effect. When I am having a breakout, I use this mask and after one use, my face is so much clearer and healthier looking.
Zoe F.
Cumberland Center, ME
Soothing and cleansing, doesn’t dry out my skin! Exceeded my expectations for such a low price. I prefer to buy the tubes as opposed to the packets because you get more bang for your buck. I would repurchase.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
I didn’t like this at all, I do have sensitive, acne prone and I kept it on LESS than the time told me to, and it made my skin irritated, so I’m not a fan :( sorry
Evelynn J.
Midvale, UT
Love this product! It helps me keep smooth fresh skin and I can feel it doing its job while I have it on! After I take it off I’m left feeling refreshed clean and ready to relax!
Caitlin B.
Eldersburg, MD
I like using this ony forehead where I have the most oil. I use it about once a week to keep the breakouts at bay. I love the way it glides onto my skin and it doesn't feel tight after i rinse it off.
Jennii b.
Love love love i live for this mask it leaves my skin nice and smooth clean. I usually use it two times a week and it's not expensive it's around 5 dollars definitely worth the money
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
A staple in every skin care routine and it does not dry out the skin like some clay masks! I’ve been using it for 6+ years and have recommended it to friends/family and everyone loves it!! Perfect for weekly use
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?