BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Jennii b.
Love love love i live for this mask it leaves my skin nice and smooth clean. I usually use it two times a week and it's not expensive it's around 5 dollars definitely worth the money
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
A staple in every skin care routine and it does not dry out the skin like some clay masks! I’ve been using it for 6+ years and have recommended it to friends/family and everyone loves it!! Perfect for weekly use
Courtney D.
Sharpsburg, GA
I use this mask 2 days out of every week and it is gentle and makes my skin look so clear. It’s my holy grail face mask for when my face isn’t looking the best. It’s priced well and would buy again!
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
Feels fresh in the skin and a bottle will last you forever . I would recommend buying from the site(they have sales too) and stocking up. It smells really good too.
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
LOVE this mask! LOVE the price! LOVE the way it feels on (firm and tight but in a good way) and LOVE how my skin feels afterwards (refreshed, smooth, and just good)
ashley c.
Yorba Linda, CA
Does a pretty good job of cleaning out your pores. Recommend using steam or something ahead of time to open up your skin so that it's a little more effevtive. Use a good moisturizer afterwards. 😉
Alisha M.
Nice gentle face mask. I like to use during a nice soak bath. Helps my skin feel cleansed and renewed. Packet does about 3 masks if you are able to squeeze it all out.
dana¨̮ k.
cincinnati
I like this mask because it does not irritate my face, but like it didn’t do much for me. It’s still nice to use but is not the most effective! Great size for the price.
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love this product. It’s extremely affordable and leaves your skin looking / feeling great. I use it when I feel like I need a deep clean and it does just that.
Jaime K.
Marion, NC
I love this product!!! I’ve been using this for years and the tubes usually last awhile. They can be used as face wash or an actual clay mask. The clay mask is my favorite because I can walk around the house and let it dry as I do chores
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?