BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa G.
Lemon Grove, CA
Huge fan of freeman skincare its a inexpensive brand that actually works and its amazing I've loved their masks and scrubs from the beginning I own about 5 different ones.
Hannah P.
Gainesville, VA
Ive been using this mask for years and it never fails to impress me it is super easy and nice to use and not to mention affordable its super gentle yet very very effective. The price is unbeatable and i get it from any drugstore (walmart, target, cvs, etc)
Vannesa C.
Great mask for oily skin makes my skin tone look even over using it does dry out the skin though I it smells really pleasant but kind of burn the first minutes on the face
🌜✨ M.
South Amboy , NJ
It’s clean my face very soft and smooth I will buy it again... My face felt smooth, not irritated, but fresh & clean. I would recommend to all my friends and family because it is a great value...
Aj S.
This clay face mask is okay. I have very oily skin and this helps keep the oils from my face at bay. I dont know if I purchased a bad batch but the face mask I had had a nasty smell.
Kayla P.
North Branford
This Avocado mask wasn’t the best product to use but it made me feel refreshed so job well done! The price of the mask at certain places was a little too high but it’s definitely worth the money.
Cayla C.
So this is my friends’ and I’s go-to masks when we spend the night at each other’s house. We always just did a face mask because it seemed like a good thing to do when you stay with your friend but I have to say that result when I woke up the next day were satisfying!
Emma G.
My skin feels so refreshed after. The smell when drying is different but overall a very good mask for a good price. I would defiantly buy and use again. The price is very low which I like.
Erikka B.
Some clay masks dry out my skin to the point of being counterproductive, but this one sucks oil out of my pores, brightens skin tone, and leaves me feeling bouncy and hydrated.
Kenzie K.
Marysville
It’s not the biggest difference after using this mask, but it is definitely a great mask for the cheap price! Purifies and smooths skin, as well as evens tone an texture. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?