BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
I love how smooth and soft it made my skin feel. And it wasn't drying. I think it also claimed to cleanse my pores but I didn't see a difference there. All around it was good.
Tammie H.
Richton, MS
This is my absolute favorite face mask. It is easy to apply. It minimizes pores and tightens skin without leaving your skin with a dry feeling. It is easy to rinse off.
Tiffany J.
Absolutely love this masks. It's one of my go to's. Although it does make my face dry some but I use moisturizer! It's an affordable product and I recommend others to it definitely
MEL R.
Houston
It’s actually very great and very refreshing to me , I use it all the time! When I wake up in the morning or before I go to bed. it Has Helped My skin a lot! I’m currently using it and it feels great!
Nicole O.
Bronx, NY
If this winter has been hard on your skin i highly recommend this mask, super nourishing and hydrating keeping your skin glowing 😍 Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
This used to be my go to face mask for my tough break outs. It works just as good as the more expensive brands. I love when i can find a cheap product for my sensitive skin!
Caley H.
San Diego, CA
Definitely a good find for the prices - usually get these at Walmart. I like that it's in a tube so it's not just a one-use kind of thing. Definitely leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
LeeAnn D.
Bedford
This mask comes in a bottle with large amount of mask especially for the cost. It leaves your face feeling super smooth and clean and helps moisture last longer especially after applying moisturizer.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Love love loveeee this mask ! It smells really good ! Leaves my face baby bottom smooth where my husband doesnt want to stop touching me! Leaves a good clean feeling after .
Jodi M.
Cedar Falls
Loved it! Made my face feel so much better once i washed it off. Would recommend this product. Got mine at walmart fairly cheap so wasnt sure how well it was going to work.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.