BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hara G.
This is one of my favorite masks. It tightens my skin and my skin is soft. It is gentle on my face. All their products I have used exceeded my expectations. This mask is very effective.
Branisha W.
Chesapeake , VA
This clay mask is an essential in my routine. It’s dreary at lifting oil out of the skin. It leaves me with a super clean face every time I use it. It’s an affordable luxury that I use when my skin needs some deep cleaning.
kaylah T.
Cleans out dirt and oil from pores as well as moisturize skin making it super soft. Great for normal to combination skin Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask, 6 fl oz
Nikki B.
Rock, WV
This product made my skin feel sticky and greasy even after washing.

The scent is kind of odd as well.

The price is great especially for the amount but I don’t think this product is for me.
cibele u.
ellenton, FL
i was scared when i saw the color of this mask that it would irritate my skin because of the coloring added. although it did leave a couple red areas it cleared up any upcoming breakouts i had and took care of blemishes.
Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
I love the cool feeling on my skin when I apply this mask. Afterwards my skin always feels extra clean and fresh. I also use this to spot treat and suck out the dirt and oil when I get blemishes
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
I love these masks! They’re affordable and always leave my skin feeling great. I also love that they have so much variety! I pick mine up from Ulta, but they can be found at various stores. I would definitely buy again!
Mandee C.
Mountain Home, AR
The avocado clay mask left my skin feeling clean and smooth with absolutely no irritation. Also this product does not have a horrible scent, just an earthy clay scent. Will continue using!
Kara R.
I absolutely love the mask from freeman. They have something for everyone and I see true results after using there products. I love all of there mask. That make me feel relaxed and refreshed agin and I love it!
Amanda M.
Angleton, TX
I tried this mask and I wasn't too impressed with it! Because I didn't get the smooth skin feeling or any feeling while I had the mask on to fry! But I still like it for pampering myself!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?