BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Bri C.
Catoosa, OK
I use this Avacodo mask at least once a week , sometimes twice! It literally makes my face feel so smooth and it really cleans out my pores as promised ❤ It also feels really lovely on my face!
Hillary c.
Lilburn
First time trying this and I hated the smell but now i love it. This mask was very gentil to my skin and It was very affective and it actually help me clear my acne. Totally would recommend it
Kimberly L.
Bethlehem, PA
The product is so inexpensive and it smells great, but it just doesn’t feel nice on my skin. I’ve tried it a few times and it always leaves my face tight and itchy. I do notice my skin feels cleaner after removing it though.
Maddie R.
This mask is very nice! It comes with so much product. I've used it a lot and it still has more than half left. It's very tightening, dries fast, and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It was also just $5 at Five Below!
Hillari Y.
I love these masks. I have been using them for years! Ever since having my son, I've suffered from acne on my chin and cheeks. I bought the avocado and oatmeal face mask, and within days my face was cleared up! And so soft.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Been using Freeman's facial clay mask avocado and oatmeal for a couple years now it keeps my pores very clean and clear and I love how soft my face feels afterwards that's how it works for me
Idegbuwa G.
This mask really does the job! I’ve only used it a handful of times, but I will say that it’s good for the price! It is sometimes difficult to remove, but otherwise the removal process isn’t too bad.
Hara G.
This is one of my favorite masks. It tightens my skin and my skin is soft. It is gentle on my face. All their products I have used exceeded my expectations. This mask is very effective.
Elizabeth M.
Florida
This mask is one of my favorites it dries super fast and even dries my blemishes. It makes my skin feel super smooth and makes it look much cleaner and softer, it’s my go to mask it and it does not irritate my skin at all.
christina B.
Pflugerville, TX
makes my skin very soft and smooth, but i don't like the dryness i feel afterwards. the smell isn't that overwhelming either. i might buy this mask again, because it is very affordable, but i do have other favorites.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.