BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Tamaraa L.
I normally use this once a week for a deep cleaning, this mask leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any adverse effects from using this product.
Emily W.
River Falls
A great product for any skin type! The oatmeal and avocado are very healthy and soothing to all skin types, while they deeply cleanse the skin. Very refreshing to use, and I love to cool this in the fridge for hot summer mornings!
Dominique U.
Cotulla, TX
Absolutely loved the way my face felt after using this face mask. Bonus is that you can find it pretty much anywhere beauty products are sold for under $5. I continue to use about 1-2 times a week.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
This mask is so refreshing! And smells good too. I especially love it on Summer evenings when it’s been hot all day, it’s a great detox and cool down. Not to mention leaves my oily skin oil free ;)
Jennifer T.
This is My Favorite Face Mask ! Feels So Awesome! And always feels clean after using! I'd definitely recommend this mask! My skin looks clearer and it does Not feel drying! Affordable and amazing!
Celina Z.
Fullerton, CA
I purchased this mask at Walmart. It’s definitely not harsh on the skin, I would recommend it to those with sensitive skin. The clay and avocado are gentle. It easily comes off with lukewarm water
Carla J.
My new favorite mask! My face looked so great after just one use. It had this glow about it. Not to mention this product is so affordable. Don’t leave it on too long or it will start to itch a bit.
heather f.
I like using this mask because it is very gentle on my sensitive skin, however I don’t notice instant results like I do when I use other masks. Very affordable for the amount of product you get. Works better after a couple uses.
Courtney T.
Harrodsburg, KY
Not my favorite mask but it does feel nice and leaves the skin feeling soft. I get mine at Walmart and the price is great. I am usually able to get 7-10 uses out of the bottle depending on if I’m covering my whole face and neck.
Talia J.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is an instant classic ! I love the way it makes my skin feel. When it dries, I can feel my pores tightening and impurities being drawn out. I feel refreshed and supple after every use.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?