BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Anastaijah B.
This is one of those mask that you let sit on your face for more than the time recommended, I loved the results after washing it off, I use this product every other day when doing a deep deep cleanse.
taylor r.
This product is great! It really seems to help your skin by making it feel refreshed and look brightened! I’ve used this mask a few times and the results are always great! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good, cheap fave mask.
Taylor K.
This has been a go to mask for me for a while. I bought it when I was first getting into clay masks and it was cost effective for the amount of product you get. It’s one of the best I’ve one across.
cayla g.
I love this mask. I use it once every week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The packaging is bright and eye-catching. The product lived up to my expectations and was effective
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
I read so many great reviews about this product so I bought a sample pack from Walmart. It was ok but I didn’t see anything that knocked my socks off. I probably will not purchase this product again
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I recently ran out of this product and I'm shooked! My local store sells this and I love to buy us face mask a little kinda got a long way an that's one thing I love! It leaves my face looking good!
Tamaraa L.
I normally use this once a week for a deep cleaning, this mask leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any adverse effects from using this product.
Angela D.
Talcott, WV
This is the best product for anybody. I use this atleast 3 times a week it's so smooth nd goes on evenly nd dries down fast nd easy to use. The price isn't bad either. I recommend this product for anybody
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
This mask is so refreshing! And smells good too. I especially love it on Summer evenings when it’s been hot all day, it’s a great detox and cool down. Not to mention leaves my oily skin oil free ;)
Emily W.
River Falls
A great product for any skin type! The oatmeal and avocado are very healthy and soothing to all skin types, while they deeply cleanse the skin. Very refreshing to use, and I love to cool this in the fridge for hot summer mornings!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?