BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I love love love this product!! I usually do masks at night while I am in the bath tub and let them sit on my face for 15-20 minuets. My face feels so smooth and refreshing when I remove this product. Smells amazing also!
Lupita P.
Visalia, CA
This mask is really affordable and found at Walmart or Ulta. It does have a thick consistency that easily gets into the creases around my nostrils. It worked really great and left my skin feeling extremely soft.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I got this from Walmart a few weeks ago. It has a pretty light scent to it that makes it easy to let dry on your face. It wasn’t expensive at all and it was my first time trying this mask. I highly recommend this mask to anyone
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
This mask helps my face to have a light cleans to it. I love that this mask helps my fave to feel right because that helps me know that it is actually working. It is a great mask for its price and would recommend this to others who are on a budget!
Robin G.
Enterprise, AL
This mask is good for oily skin. I like to apply it to my problematic oily areas on my face and it works like a charm. I don't recommend it when your skin is dry though because it will dry it out further. It works perfect on a oily T zone though!
David D.
One of my weekly go to’s. I truly enjoy the freshness the avocado being. The packaging is sturdy and holds a lot of product. I believe the price is great for the amount of product and quality you are receiving.
Key L.
I love this product. A little goes a long way and it leaves your face feeling very smooth afterwards. The mask is very gentle so it can be used on sensitive skin such as mine. The price is also very affordable!
Summer T.
Red Lion, PA
This product was fun to use and was very gentle on my skin. I didn’t notice any immediate results but after a few uses, my skin felt much smoother and softer. It was a good price and I would purchase it again.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I really enjoy this face mask very much. The smell isn’t over powering and the it’s very creamy. Glides on smooth with out too thick where it is hard to spread. Works well and continue to buy this. It’s a must
Amanda V.
Love this mask! It’s so affordable and easy to find. Wonderful value, not prices at all. You can most likely find it at any Walmart. Repeated user of this wonderfully smooth mask. You must buy and try it out!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.