BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I really enjoy this face mask very much. The smell isn’t over powering and the it’s very creamy. Glides on smooth with out too thick where it is hard to spread. Works well and continue to buy this. It’s a must
Sarah W.
Seven Valleys, PA
This mask is a really great clay mask. I’ve used it quite a few times and the only problem I had with this was I got it too close to my eyes and it made my eyes water but besides that it’s an awesome product.
Summer T.
Red Lion, PA
This product was fun to use and was very gentle on my skin. I didn’t notice any immediate results but after a few uses, my skin felt much smoother and softer. It was a good price and I would purchase it again.
Madison N.
Richmond, ME
Great for whenever my skin looks like it's in need of a bit of refreshing. Inexpensive but works like a higher end brand and the tube lasts forever it seems. Definitely worth the money and I would buy again.
Megan H.
This product works great. My skin feels so clean, but not dry. The packaging is nice. Definitely affordable and worth every penny. I buy freeman products often because they work! I will continue to buy this.
Emily M.
Hermitage, TN
I use this mask 2-3x a week. I can't tell that it does anything to improve the appearance of my skin but it does leave my face feeling SO SOFT! It's really gentle and doesn't cause any breakouts on my face!
Patricia C.
I enjoyed this mask but it felt just a little bit too dry on the skin. After having it on for good 5 minuets gets really tight on the face. When I washed it off I was pleased with how my skin felt though.
❥Jillian a.
berkley
I love this product for so many reasons, its so versatile. Whenever I accidentally forget to take my makeup off before i go to sleep, i use this in the morning and my skin instantly feels refreshed after!
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This product sucks all the dirt and oil out of your face and my face feels so clean after! Definitely want to follow up with a good moisturizer afterwards. I would recommend this product for oily/combo skin and use only once a week or two!
Lily F.
Clearwater , FL
This face mask is very good for oily skin, it will last you for a long time! A little goes a very long way!, the packaging is very nice, I purchased it at my local Walmart and I think is perfect for the price! ❤ ️
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?