BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Abi F.
Brent, AL
This is a great product sold at a great price. I received this item as a gift and I was so excited when I opened my gift to this this product. It feels great on your skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Janie M.
Smells nice and has a nice consistency! Somewhat cheap, a good drugstore find. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, and doesn’t leave it oily or dried out. The packaging has room for improvement, could be cuter!
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I don’t really feel like this mask does anything. It gets dry and cracked like any other mask. I don’t notice any softness or feel like my skin is refreshed or anything like that. If anything it’s a little drying.
Phaedra H.
Broken Arrow
My beautiful13 year old Grace LOVES this mask and so do I! Leaves your face feeling refreshed, soft and clean!!❤️Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Jamie S.
USA
You cannot beat the price. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. But definitely don't leave it on longer than recommend. My face felt a little dry when I did, but I just put on my moisturizer and it was fine.
Allie W.
I love this face mask for many reasons. One is the price is super cheap and reasonable. It’s clears up my face really well, it’s noticeable after just one use. Doesn’t over dry your skin and keeps it smooth and even.
Andrea P.
Torrance , CA
Really cost efficient and ways to find whether online or in a store. I like that this one see cleans but also moisturizes it smells really good and leaves my skin super shiny and soft and my pores looking cleaner
Lupita P.
Visalia, CA
This mask is really affordable and found at Walmart or Ulta. It does have a thick consistency that easily gets into the creases around my nostrils. It worked really great and left my skin feeling extremely soft.
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
This mask helps my face to have a light cleans to it. I love that this mask helps my fave to feel right because that helps me know that it is actually working. It is a great mask for its price and would recommend this to others who are on a budget!
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I love love love this product!! I usually do masks at night while I am in the bath tub and let them sit on my face for 15-20 minuets. My face feels so smooth and refreshing when I remove this product. Smells amazing also!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.