BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
One of the best masks at the drug store ! Smells great. My face does feel fresh and clean after i use it. Once it dries up i do need to rinse it off immediately since it overdrive my skin but i still enjoy this mask and collection.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask has been a mask I’ve used for years. Not to treat anything specifically other than added firmness to my skin. Walmart has the best prices on Freeman facial mask products.
Minda M.
Guyton
Freeman facial products has always been a faithful go to and through the years they have perfected their products and expanded the items they carry and offer. This particular item left my face feeling so fresh, smooth and soft!
Mila M.
Columbus, OH
This is another great Freeman mask. It deep cleans and tightens my large pores. I wash my face, with a face scrub, then I mask with this it soothes and balances my skin. Most of the products are all natural as all Freeman mask.
Amy A.
Great mask for relaxing with your friends and pampering yourself. It smells great and is easy to use. It has a lot of product in it, so it will last a really long time. Affordable. Comes in trial sizes, which is great if you are worried about having a reaction to the product and don’t want to buy a full tube.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I use this mask quite often. I originally chose it because it was affordable, but it definitely helps pull out deep down impurities and tightens, while it's still gentle on the skin.
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
I love this product for my face it’s a must have. It makes my skin look super soft. It also makes my skin look bright, fresh and renewed. If i give myself a facial with this right before I apply my makeup my face looks flawless.
Mareli S.
Mesa, AZ
Feels amazing on the skin when applying. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend if you have oily skin! It really helps minimize the oils on your face! I would definitely buy this again the only thing that’s kinda concerning is it burns my eyes when it’s a little too close to it
Daizha S.
Terre Haute, IN
The Avocado Clay mask from Freeman is a favorite of mine during the winter months. It is intensely hydrating, and I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin. But during winter, the super moisturizing avocado oil is a Godsend!
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
I love this product ..! I use it twice a week to ensure my skin doesn’t become over whelmed..! The packaging is great.!. It exceeded my expectations..! And it is very effective..! I wouldn’t say it needed any improvement it’s perfect.!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.