BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Delmy G.
Durham, NC
This is a staple in my in skin care, its very affordable i've been using it for well over 2 years and I love, it reduces the appearance of my black heads and purifies my skin and the problem areas and its pretty great with how it applies and the smell, it leaves no weird dry feelings and it makes my skin super soft and smooth, I definitely recommend this product.
Alexa F.
Aurora
I recently bought this product because I saw that everyone on social media used it and it was cheap. I used it once yesterday so I can’t say much but I liked how it felt on my skin. The only problems that I’ve had is it made my skin dry which could be my fault but still. Also the smell wasn’t the best but nothing that I can’t get used to :)
Camden M.
Nashville
I bought this face mask because it has such a large amount of product, especially for the price! It is less than $4 at Walmart and I think it is pretty good! I use this mask at least once a week and it leaves my skin smooth and feeling rejuvenated. I actually recommended this line of face masks to my sister because it is such a great deal!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is by far my favorite mask, it always leaves my face refreshed and it helps prevent from breakouts on my face. After a busy week I put this on and it’s so calming and soothing to my skin. I would highly recommend and buy it again!
🌻Alexis S.
I used this mask a few years ago so they might have changed the ingredients, but when I put it on my face, it started burning. It became itchy and red so I washed the mask off right away. To this day, I've stayed away from freeman products--it's unfortunate because I've heard so many good things about their masks... And they are VERY AFFORDABLE.
Jesusita L.
This mud mask is really smooth so it spread on your face easily. The price is pretty good considering you get a lot of product and after using it for a few weeks I do notice a difference in my acne. It is not as great as the queen Helen mint julep mask, but if you can't handle strong scents or thick masks this one is great.
Amanda S.
Denton, TX
I've been using this face mask since I was in high school! I have a bottle in my shower, next to my sink, and back up for days. This is a great weekly mask that smells and feels great and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed! I usually put it on right before I jump into the shower or even while I'm in the shower!
Heather H.
Altamonte Springs
I have about 6 different mask from Freeman and I love them all.
This one I will use right before my lady time to.dry up an excess oil I may be having at the time.
I wasnt sure I was going to like it at first because the smell is very high but end the end..As it dries down..so does the smell and my face is thanking me.
ليلى ا.
Pearland
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Ive used this product for the past year, and keep re-buying it! It totally worth it. It leaves my skin squeeky clean and glowing the next day. Id say this is my favorite freeman mask and the BEST face mask in the drug store. You can buy this at most grocery stores and ULTA ofc. Definitley recommend!
Cailin C.
This face mask is a classic. The smell is so pure and clean and the consistency is so creamy on your face so it’s very easy to completely cover you’re entire face. It dries within 5-10 minutes so you don’t have to waste a lot of time with this mask. It’s very cheap at the drugstore so I would recommend to anyone!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?