BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Arielrose G.
pawtucket
This mask is so amazing and affordable!
This mask is not super thick or light and felt super cold and nice on the skin. Not irritating and tightening didn’t cause any tingles in the skin.
Left my skin feeling clear, soft, and beautiful!
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really love all the freeman masks. I think the price is super affordable and it really works. I've tried four different freeman masks and really love all of them. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I'd recommend these masks to anyone.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I've been using this mask for awhile & haven't seen any noticable differences. It does feel tight as it dries which I'm not crazy about, the smell isn't overwhelming but isn't plesant either. Don't think I'll but it again once the bottle I have is gone.
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
I love this face mask so much. Just the way it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed afterwards is the best. It’s not to over drying at all either. And the smell is the beat overall. It really does help the way it’s supposed to.
Sabrina L.
Florence, AZ
Leaves my skin super refreshed, soft brighter and just more alive. Smells good, feels creamy and cool when applying to the skin. Good amount of product in each bottle as well as for the price of the product. Will continue to use these
Sarah M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This stuff just strips your pores of all dirt and grime. My face will be riddled with black heads one minute and then after I rinse this mask off there are hardly and visible marks, my pores look smaller, and my face feels super soft!
Lizette C.
Indeed no questions ask I love this line of masks it really works! Once you remove it your skin is more tightened up, smoother and cleaner. It’s really effective!
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
Very economical choice. Leaves my skin feeling soft. No leftover residue normally but I still tone with a cotton pad afterwards to be sure to get everything off. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Danita J.
This is a great mask for cleaning out you pores. It leaves your face feeling very clean. It does leave my skin feeling a bit tight and dry so you just have to follow with a good mosturizer. It is a good mask and it is inexpensive.
Bree F.
Charlotte
Holy Grail! This stuff is amazing. I honestly have no bad reviews about it. I use this after I get out the shower and it leaves my face GLOWING and soft. It makes my face look and feel even more beautiful! Highly recommend.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.